Ethical Sports Website Helps Runners Keep On Track
www.ransacker.co.uk– the UK’s ethical sports price comparison website is helping runners save money online and time offline with a simple but ingenious idea.
Ransacker is providing runners with free PaceTats; a temporary tattoo that once applied to the forearm can help them keep on track with their marathon target time.
Unlike other home-made solutions the PaceTat won’t get in the way or cause irritation. A quick glance at their forearm arm and a runner can quickly compare elapsed time with PaceTat’s marker times to make sure that a finish within their target time is achievable.
To receive a free PaceTat all runners need to do is log-on to the www.ransacker.co.uk website and review their last pair of running shoes. Many may even pick up a bargain or win a new pair of running shoes for the best review submitted.
Commenting on the initiative Carl Austin, founder & director of Ransacker said; “We wanted to provide our members with a thank you for their support and what better way to do that, than to help them achieve their goal marathon times. By writing reviews at www.ransacker.co.uk runners will be providing advice to other runners and hopefully helping us to raise more money for charity”.
Graeme Hilditch author of The Marathon and Half Marathon: A Training Guide, commented; “This is such a neat and simple idea it makes total sense. It’s never easy to gauge your pace whilst running but I have always advised people to keep a track of their split times and this is the perfect solution.”
For further information please contact:
Notes to editors:
• For further information please visit:www.ransacker.co.uk
• Ransacker is the UK’s only ethical sports comparison website, giving 50% of its revenue to charity.
• www.Ransacker.co.uk current compares prices of running shoes to find users the cheapest prices and the best service.
• PaceTats will last for 4-5 days and can easily be removed with baby oil or alcohol.
• Delivery of free PaceTats may take up to two weeks.
• This initiative is subject to availability.
• Graeme Hilditch can be contacted via www.fitfaqs.co.uk and www.marathonconsultancy.co.uk
• In Addition to the London Marathon there are a further 38 Marathons in the UK this year for further information please see Runners World: www.runnersworld.co.uk/news/article.asp?UAN=1773
Directions for application:
1. Skin should be clean and free of oils & makeup.
2. Remove clear, protective top sheet.
3. Press PaceTat firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
4. Hold wet cloth against back of PaceTat, press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait at least 30 seconds - Do not rush. Peel away paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best results.
If you wish to see a video explaining the application process please go to http://www.ransacker.co.uk/Instructions.html
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of 0044 Ltd in the following categories: Men's Interest, Women's Interest & Beauty, Sport, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.