The roll-out by Microsoft of its Office Communication Server 2008 product has presented the IT reseller community with an enormous opportunity to enhance their customers’ communication capacity and facility.
OCS 2008 provides Unified Messaging, Voice Communications and tight integration of telephony with existing Exchange, Outlook and MS CRM environments, as a bolt-on product.
“However, OCS in my view is a cumbersome beast,” comments Peter Gradwell, MD.
“Until now, it has not talked easily to a standard VoIP platform.”
Gradwell dot com is therefore pleased to offer demonstrations from 14 April 2008 of a working OCS platform integrated with the Gradwell SIP Trunking and Hosted PBX products.
The demonstrations are accompanied by Gradwell’s account of its research and experience of the system in 2008. Opportunities for OCS 2008 adoption are fully explored.
Additionally, Gradwell is announcing its unlimited calls SIP and IAX trunking service: more than 10,000 Gradwell lines are used by SME customers with their own onsite PBXes.
Calls are connected either to SIP-based phone systems (for example, 3cx on Windows) or Asterisk using the IAX protocol.
To support these users, Gradwell is pleased to announce its Inclusive Calls UK and International SIP/IAX Trunk products.
· are designed for businesses with up to 5 people, making up to 4,000 minutes of inclusive calls per month
· give a small business a known, fixed monthly fee for its calls
· are suitable for any customer with its own onsite Asterisk server or SIP- based PBX.
There are two new tariff options available:
1. UK Unlimited Trunk tariff – offering unlimited UK calls to 01, 02 and 03 numbers (subject to a fair use check at 4,000 minutes)
2. International Unlimited Trunk tariff – offering Unlimited International Calls to landlines (same fair use check applies) in the main 35 Western countries.
Existing customers may re-grade, free of charge.
A full list of countries is available on Gradwell’s website: http://www.gradwell.com/voip/
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Full-Media Solutions in the following categories: Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.