“It’s not that hard”, sighs MD and Chief Matchmaker Anne Stringer, “to work out why women aren’t keen on internet dating. We get a steady stream of men coming through our doors disillusioned with internet dating, because those smart, intelligent women they expected to meet aren’t internet dating at all. My usual response is: well, what did you expect?! In life, cheap things are usually cheap for a reason.”
Continues Anne: “whilst we use sophisticated, targeted marketing to attract them, it still frustrates me that men are so hard to convince. Most of them, we could match really easily and very quickly. Honestly, some of them need a good shake!”
RSVP’s investigations reveal that women:
- Value the security of a traditional agency that interviews and ID-checks all its members.
- Value truthful profiles where they’ll be meeting someone who really is as described.
- Are less susceptible to the challenge of bagging a bargain – so are prepared to spend a little more to get something a lot better. They have a better sense of ‘value’.
- Are generally more determined to get what they want in life. So once they’ve decided to seek out their perfect partner, will put their heart and soul into it rather than dabble on the internet. They don’t dream about it: they go and get it.
- Are more relaxed about people knowing they use professionals to help them find love. So they’re more likely to talk about the routes they’ve tried with their friends and take recommendations. 74% of people who come to RSVP by way of recommendation are women. Men are much more guarded about what they’ve tried and – strange though it may seem – most wouldn’t dream of telling their friends how they met the gorgeous new woman in their life.
So, RSVP’s message to single guys is straightforward: the gorgeous, smart women you’re looking for in vain on the internet are here, waiting to meet you.
For more information or to arrange an interview with RSVP MD Anne Stringer please contact:
Atom Media & PR
Tel: 01353 860999
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Atom Media & PR in the following categories: Men's Interest, Leisure & Hobbies, Women's Interest & Beauty, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.