Despite the risks associated with excessive sun bathing many of us still strive for a natural golden tan and will spend hours in the sun trying to achieve it. The makers of the Sublim vitamin range have specially formulated a unique new product to help get a natural golden tan whilst spending less time in the sun;.
SunSublim supplements from Laboratoires Physcience, of Paris, contain a nutritious blend of vitamins and wonder oils that prime your skin and work alongside the sun’s natural tanning rays to encourage a deep, natural looking tan but with SunSublim you don’t need to spend as much time in the sun for a great looking tan!
98% of people who tested SunSublim confirmed that they developed a deeper, darker tan than usual even though they spent less time in the sun while taking SunSublim!*
Sunshine can be good for you, in moderation; it is recommended we get 10-20 minutes of sunlight a day to boost our vitamin D levels. It is possible to obtain a natural golden tan without spending too much time in the sun and risking your health. Sunsublim is not a sunscreen; nor is it a tanning pill, it is designed to help practice safer sunbathing and here are some further tips to follow for a safer tan.
1) On hot sunny days seek shade between 11am and 3pm, when the sun is at its peak
2) Use a good sun lotion, at least factor 15, that protects you against both UVA and UVB rays
3) Wear a hat and sunglasses to protect your head and eyes
4) Keep a t-shirt with you and cover up every so often
5) Stay hydrated by keeping a bottle of water or a soft drink with you on the beach
6) Reduce your time in the sun and still get a great tan by taking SunSublim before and during your holiday
SunSublim is available nationwide from Boots, Superdrug and online at Amazon.co.uk, priced £14.99
For more information contact Ruth on 01332 694310, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.sublim.co.uk
* Test involved 93 men and women.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Omscan Limited in the following categories: Health, Leisure & Hobbies, Women's Interest & Beauty, Travel, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.