BUMBLEBAGS BREAKS NEW GROUND AS IT LAUNCHES RANGE OF PARTY BAGS THE LIKE OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE: think dino poo and fairy dust!!
bumblebags today launches a groundbreaking range of filled party bags the like of which has never been seen before.
Out of the window go the disposable plastic ‘tat’- and even the rather in vogue wooden yo-yos. At bumblebags you get dinosaur poo and fairy dust!
Launching with a range of classically-themed filled party bags- dinosaur, pirate, knight, fairy princess, mermaid, ballerina etc - the company has used every opportunity to ensure their bags are fun, pink and fluffy, as blue as blue can be, but also, wherever possible, educational.
This has meant sourcing and creating products never before seen in children’s party bags Dinosaur bags, for example, can include genuine 70 million years old fossilised dinosaur egg shell.... or even dinosaur poo (yep dino poo!). These products have been sourced by bumblebags and then packaged to appeal to children – rather than boring, the accompanying information cards are fascinating. In fact they almost guarantee that the child will want to learn more on the subject.
bumblebags has developed its own range of gorgeous fabric party bags to house the fantastic products. Ethically made by a charity in India, they will be used again and again by their lucky recipients – creating constant reminders of the party. Their ballerina party bag has even been designed to be re-used as a ballet shoe/kit bag.
Do they come cheap? They are in fact extroadinary value for money with prices starting from £4.95 - a small price to pay for the fantastic products and of course the fact that all the hard work is done for you - no frantic traipsing around the shops is required (not that many of their products are available on the high street in any event).
A survey by Tescos last year identified the average spend on a children’s party bag to be £7.48. At bumblebags a dinosaur bag with fossil, fantastic quality plush dinosaur finger puppet, great model dinosaur and a giant punch balloon can be yours for just £5.95 – and that includes the fantastic fabric bag screenprinted with either a cute or scary dinosaur.
Check out the full range of children's luxury gift and party bags and get your child’s party remembered!
22 April, 2008
Sarah Tranter, bumblebags,
Tel: 01380 831134
Notes to editors:
bumblebags creates unique luxury filled party and gift bags the like of which have never been seen before. The bumblebags shop is easy to use and ensures nationwide delivery.
• To break new ground and not to be restricted by the boundaries of products currently available in the marketplace for childrens party bags
• To provide themed party bags full of quality imaginatively sourced and where possible educational products – the like of which are available nowhere else
• To produce party bags that please both children and parents alike
• To eliminate the need for time-stretched parents to traipse the high streets in search of appealing party bag products
To provide for working mums an invaluable and reliable children's party resource.
• Whilst creating products of the highest quality,ensuring value for money – the selling price of a filled bumblebags party bag will always be less that the sum of retail recommended prices of its components
• The use of ethical suppliers and charitable organisations wherever possible
• To be committed to the use of and commissioning of as many products as possible that are friendly on the environment
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of bumblebags in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Entertainment & Arts, Leisure & Hobbies, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Environment & Nature, Education & Human Resources, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.