- Staff&Line announces the latest version of its flagship integrated IT Management solution, EasyVista, which is now 100 percent compatible with ITIL v3
St Albans, UK, 24th April 2008 - Staff&Line, a major European player in IT Management, announces the launch of the new version of its EasyVista solution, focusing on ITIL v3 recommendations.
EasyVista 2008: a global solution for IT Management
EasyVista 2008 combines all aspects of managing services and IT assets in a unique and modular solution, covering:
• All ITIL processes, including: incidents, problems, events, changes, releases, availability, service continuity, service levels, etc.
• Inventory and configuration management
• Automatic inventory of IT assets and software
• User portal
This extensive functional coverage brings numerous benefits for companies, including: improved service quality, limited cost of roll-out, simplicity of implementation, flexibility and homogeneity of use, better maintainability of the solution, and more.
Commenting on the launch of this innovative new solution, Gregory Lefort, Managing Director for Staff&Line UK said: “Market acceptance for ITIL best practice is evolving all the time, especially with the launch of ITIL v3 last year. Our new solution is 100 percent compatible to v3 and we are seeing much take up and interest from organisations. Only this week we announced two new customer wins; Rabobank and a significant company in the airline sector, both of whom were interested in having a IT management tool which helped them to meet their best practice initiatives and aspirations.”
EasyVista 2008 innovations
The latest additions to EasyVista 2008 include:
• 100% ITIL v3 design – EasyVista 2008 follows the ITIL v3 recommendations described in the reference material: Service Operation, Service Transition, Service Design, Service Strategy, Continuous service improvement. EasyVista incorporates the vocabulary and new processes recommended, which speeds up processes such as learning and adaptation to concepts for Service Desk professionals.
• Sophisticated dashboards – Graphical dashboards make it possible to control information resources with an overall view of the indicators. Dashboards provide tailored, one-click access to KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
• Licence management - EasyVista, which is recommended by the BSA for licence and contract optimisation, manages licence upgrades and downgrades.
• Stock inventories - Inventory functions have been expanded on Windows, Mac and Linux systems and feature a new inventory agent management console.
• More than a hundred improvements across the full range of EasyVista functions, mainly as the result of user feedback.
To provide an efficient response to the needs of business and local government, the EasyVista 2008 range is available in a traditional licence model or in SaaS (Software-as-a-service) mode.
For more information, please visit: www.staffandline.co.uk.
- ends –
Since its creation in 1988, the company has positioned itself as a specialist in the IT management market. The company offers a range of software packages, EasyVista, designed for organisations of all sizes and covering the whole life-cycle of IT assets: incident and problem management, change management, computing equipment and configuration management, inventory and user portals. EasyVista is certified ITIL® compatible by PinkElephant. With operations in France, the UK, Italy, Spain, Portugal and USA, Staff&Line boasts over 3,300 clients in the banking, insurance, industrial, office, public administration, IT outsourcing and advisory sectors. Staff&Line is a founding member of itSMF. Staff&Line is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange (Alternext). For more information www.staffandline.co.uk.
For further information:
C8 Consulting Ltd for Staff&Line
+44 (0) 7894 339645 / +44 (0) 118 9001132
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of C8 Consulting in the following categories: Consumer Technology, Personal Finance, Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.