Hotelopia, the online hotel booking specialist has added the brand new luxury boutique five star Hotel Eme Fusion Hotel in Seville to its portfolio of more than 25,000 hotels, offering customers the opportunity to book luxury for less in one of Spain’s favourite city break destinations from just £73 per person, per night.
The Hotel Eme Fusion threw open its doors in March 2008 and is now available to book by logging onto www.hotelopia.co.uk. Its position in the historic centre of Seville, facing the famous Giralda Cathedral, and paces of cafes and restaurants is perfect for those who want to experience an authentic yet classical Seville hotel stay.
Dozens of Seville hotels from five star to budget are already available to book through Hotelopia from just £26 per person per night at the lowest prices guaranteed. The addition of the Hotel Eme Fusion to the website illustrates Hotelopia’s ability to contract some of the most exclusive properties to its portfolio.
The hotel has been created to recapture the ancient city’s old world Moorish charm combining the latest flamboyant cutting edge interior design making this the hotel one of the Spain’s most spectacular additions to the Spanish luxury hotel market.
Each guest room has been individually styled to incorporate minimalist furnishings in cool colours designed to take the heat out of the hot summer sun with the added advantage of a private indoor swimming pool.
A continental breakfast is included in the price of every stay and served in the 20 Pasos Café Lounge. Those reluctant to venture far for dinner will be spoilt for dining options at the hotel. As well as the Santo Mediterranean Restaurant, guests can chose to start the evening with drinks and tapas at the Milagritos Tapas Bar, which also serves some of the finest Spanish wines and locally produced beers. Those seeking a more international flavour will also be pleasantly surprised by the Japo Restaurant on the premises – a fusion of Japanese, Thai and Chinese food.
There is so much to see in Seville, both old and new, including the Alcázar of Seville (or Royal Palace), boasting one of the best example’s of Islamic architectue in the city, and Santiago Calatrava's modern iconic bridge, ‘El Puente del Alamillo’ which has become an iconic addition to Seville’s skyline.
For most, visiting Seville means soaking up its unique Andalucian atmosphere, which is best done watching the world go by from the stunning square of Plaza del Triunfo located inbetween the Giralda Cathedral and Alcazar Gardens.
And since Seville is famed for its fiery flamenco dancing and Latin rhythms, expect nightlife to be a lively affair in the tiny bars and clubs, which pulsate right through to the early hours of the morning, making a return to the Hotel Eme Fusion will be a welcome retreat for the partied out traveller.
For further information on this hotel and more, log onto http://www.hotelopia.co.uk or telephone 0871 711 9494.
For further information or images of the Hotel Eme Fusion (high res, j-peg) contact Alex Smith, Head of PR at Hotelopia on:
UK mobile: 07725 649 207
Tel: +34 971 178 896
Fax : +34 971 465 870
Email : email@example.com
Notes to Editors:
Hotelopia offers brochure style content on each hotel with detailed information on facilities as well as easy-to-use location maps.
Unlike other complex sites requiring tedious registration and password processes, Hotelopia has been designed to offer maximum simplicity for ease and speed of booking. Furthermore, Hotelopia has access to a network of 89 offices around the world to with locally based staff in destinations with first hand knowledge to provide support and expertise as required.
Hotelopia, part of the TUI Travel PLC Group offers reduced-rate accommodation to both business and leisure travellers at over 25,000 properties, budget to five star, in over 900 destinations throughout Europe, North America, Latin America, the Caribbean and Asia.
The sites live and operating include www.hotelopia.co.uk for the UK, www.hotelopia.de in Germany, www.hotelopia.com in USA, www.hotelopia.es in Spain, www.hotelopia.nl for the Netherlands, www.hotelopia.ie for Ireland, www.hotelopia.it in Italy and www.hotelopia.fr for the French market.
SERIOUSLY DIFFERENT – Hotelopia’s Safe Six:
1. No nasty surprises - Unlike other sites which surprise their customers with services fees, credit card charges and unexpected taxes, Hotelopia quotes the final price upfront.
2. Price satisfaction guaranteed - Most of Hotelopia’s hotels are offered at hugely discounted rates. Hotelopia is so committed to bringing the customer the lowest prices that if someone finds the hotel they have booked at a lower price for the same dates on any other site, Hotelopia will refund the difference immediately.
3. Easy does it - In just 3 easy steps the customer gets an instant confirmation of their reservation. The customer does not have to register, remember passwords or fill out unnecessary personal details.
4. Someone to talk to 24 / 7 - Hotelopia’s call centre is open for customer support 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
5. Hotelopia doesn’t kiss and tell - Unlike competitors Hotelopia only asks for information that is strictly necessary to complete a reservation. Hotelopia fully respects all data protection regulations and personal details.
6. Expert hands - The Hotelopia.co.uk visitor enters a secure, encrypted area when making payment by credit or debit card, and Hotelopia does not store card details. Hotelopia’s payment system is endorsed by some of the world’s leading banks.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Hotelopia in the following categories: Travel, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.