Cook School by Martin Wishart, Edinburgh
Come and cook up a storm at Scotland’s newest cook school. Press visits are currently being arranged at Michelin-starred chef Martin Wishart’s state-of-the-art academy for practical day classes. For more information or to secure a place, please contact Lee MacGregor or Su Hesketh on 0131 311 7050 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Cook School by Martin Wishart promises to deliver an all round culinary education and aims to give students a background in both classic and modern culinary styles.
Practical day classes include: modern cookery, fish and shellfish, desserts and baking, easy entertaining, stocks and sauces, Italian cooking and vegetarian cooking.
With just eight individual cooking stations, classes focus on personal tuition in a relaxed and friendly environment. Fitted with energy efficient Miele induction hobs and ovens, the school is both sophisticated and environmentally aware.
Cook School by Martin Wishart
14 Bonnington Road
Sample practical day class schedule
• 09.30 am – guests arrival
• 09.45 am – welcome & introduction with coffee
• 10.00 am – demonstration # 1 (e.g. 2 dishes) followed by students preparation and cooking of dishes at individual stations.
• 1 pm – sit-down lunch with wine. Lunch will consist of the dishes cooked by the students or, if inappropriate, will be provided by the school.
• 1.45 pm – demonstration # 2 (e.g. dessert) followed by students preparation of the dishes at their stations.
• 3.15 pm – class end and clean down
• 3.30 pm - finish
Discussion/Q&A time will be available at the end of the demonstrations and during the students cooking time.
Crimson Edge PR
11Dean Park Mews
Edinburgh EH4 1EE
Tel 0131-311- 7050
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Crimson Edge PR Ltd in the following categories: Men's Interest, Leisure & Hobbies, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.