People using Flexitol Naturals Skin Nourishing Oil are reporting remarkable results on scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone after just six weeks of a 12-week trial being carried out in Australia.
The oil, which was launched in the UK at the end of last year, is packed with natural ingredients formulated to hydrate and nourish the skin and improve the appearance of blemishes.
The study, at the University of Sydney, was commissioned following encouraging results from an initial small-scale trial. It will last a total of 12 weeks and measure the outcome using photographic evaluation and questionnaires.
When researchers carried out their six-week evaluation an overwhelming majority of subjects have recorded improvements in the appearance of scars, stretch marks and uneven skin tone using the oil twice a day.
• 76% saw an improvement in redness
• 73% saw an improvement in elasticity
• 73% saw an improvement in tone
• 54% saw an improvement in the width/length of scars
• 54% saw an improvement in the height of scars
On stretch marks:
• 75% saw an improvement in elasticity
• 70% saw an improvement in colour intensity
• 70% saw an improvement in the width/height of the marks
On uneven skin tone:
• 91% saw an improvement in overall skin condition
• 79% saw an improvement in rough/dry areas
• 52% saw an improvement on blemishes or colour of skin
Steve McGowan, national sales and marketing manager at M&A Pharmachem, which distributes Flexitol Naturals Skin Nourishing Oil in the UK, was delighted with the results.
“We have always known that this was a remarkable product, but these results have far exceeded our expectations, especially when you consider that we are still only halfway through the trial. If there can be this degree of improvement after just six weeks, we are very much looking forward to seeing what the oil can achieve in 12 weeks,” he said.
Flexitol Naturals Skin Nourishing Oil is available from Superdrug and independent pharmacies nationwide, retailing at just £7.95 for a 60ml pump spray.
For more information, images, product samples or to discuss a reader offer, please contact Lesley Keen at Tony & Lesley Keen PR
Tel: 01483 764729
TRIAL PROTOCOL summary
• 12-week study
• 20 female and two contingency subject aged 18-60 with scars
• 20 female and two contingency subject aged 18-60 with stretch marks
• 20 female and two contingency subject aged 18-60 with uneven skin tone
• One product applied twice daily on affected area uniformly (subjects given bottles marked A and B to infer placebo is being used
• Subjects visit every 2 weeks for weighing product
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Tony & Lesley Keen PR in the following categories: Health, Women's Interest & Beauty, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.