Sunday 22nd June, Royal Hospital Gardens, Chelsea, SW3 4SR
On Sunday 22nd June, children’s TV Presenter Chris Jarvis and The Variety Club Children’s Charity is hosting a Family Fun Day for all families in the borough of Kensington and Chelsea (and beyond) to raise money to support sick, disabled and disadvantaged children throughout the UK.
Activities at the Family Fun Day will include: Bungee Trampolines, bouncy castles, pottery painting, hoopla, uni cyclists, cookie decorating, break dancing lessons, magicians, climbing wall, fortune tellers, face painting, balloon modelling, caricaturists, coconut shy, electric scooter tours and a champagne and Pimms bar.
There is also the opportunity for families to participate in a unique photography exhibition entitled ‘Family’ by the world-renowned photographer, Alistair Morrison. The exhibition will be hosted in November 2008.
Individual tickets cost £35 each or family tickets can be bought for £100 for four people (a family of four must include a child under the age of 14). Activity tokens are available at ten tokens per book at £10 pounds per book.
To purchase tickets please contact the Variety Club on 020 7428 8100.
Notes to editors:
For further information please contact Variety Club Press Office on 0207 428 8134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Variety Club is a children’s charity that supports sick, disabled and disadvantaged children throughout the UK.
Variety Club provides support to children by:
· Giving Sunshine Coaches to schools with disabled pupils, children’s hospitals and hospices and to many other types of organisations. 101 coaches were provided throughout 2007
· Providing wheelchairs, mobility aids and other equipment to disabled children. 186 Wheelchairs were provided to children in 2007.
· Providing funding and equipment to hospitals and hospices that treat sick children.
· The Variety Club Children's Nursing Awards funds training to help paediatric nurses to further their professional development and continue to care for sick children.
· Organising "Variety at Work" days for children across the country taking children on a range of fun and educational visits and running a Toy Fund which sends over 25,000 gifts, games and toys to children who may otherwise receive no presents
Head of Press & PR
The Variety Club Children's Charity
020 7428 8134
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Variety Club in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Entertainment & Arts, Leisure & Hobbies, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.