From Essential – Food You Can Trust
Essential has introduced a pure pesto that, true to Italian tradition, comprises just four ingredients: aromatic pine nuts, extra virgin olive oil, fresh, fragrant basil and sea salt.
Key differences between this and many other pesto sauces are:
• The simplicity of its recipe: just four, fresh ingredients
• It is a concentrated pesto to which you add extra virgin olive oil to taste
• This makes it utterly versatile as a stir-in sauce, ingredient for dips or spread for savoury sandwiches
• It is certified organic
• This assures you that each ingredient is free of pesticides, fertilizers or chemical processes and sourced from sustainable farms/plantations
• It is certified vegan by the Vegan Society
The Essential Vegan Pesto is sourced from an organic co-operative in Italy that brings together the four fresh ingredients locally to produce this authentic sauce. It comes in a 175g jar – which when thinned with extra virgin olive oil is enough for 1.5kg of pasta.
Discerning celebrity chef Antony Worrall Thompson is already impressed by this pesto which he recently enjoyed at the show where it was launched.
Where can I buy?
Now you can enjoy Essential’s Organic Vegan Pesto which is available at good health food shops and many online stockists priced around £2.89 for a 175g jar. Look out for the Essential leaf logo on the label that shows you this is food you can trust.
For more information, pictures or samples please contact:
Katherine Selby on 0208 657 4422 or email Katherine@prworkshop.co.uk
About Essential Trading
• Essential Trading is a local worker co-operative established in 1971. Essential wholesales, manufactures and distributes organic wholefood across the UK and beyond. Over 5,700 lines of healthy options, quality nutrition and ecological products - Food You Can Trust. With a turnover of approximately £12 million and employing around 85 people Essential is one of the largest successful worker co-operatives in the UK.
• The Essential brand contains no colours, flavours or modifiers. Everything is traceable, wholesome, packed with goodness and nothing else. Essential is a guaranteed 100% vegetarian and vegan company and all our suppliers sign a non-GMO declaration.
• Essential prides itself in bringing ethical alternatives and fairtrade products rapidly to the marketplace and has gained full (organic, demeter, fairtrade) accreditation to pack commodities in the purpose-built facility here in Bristol. Essential quality control all of the ingredients that they mix and pack and their staff are experienced, knowledgeable and passionate about the foods they sell.
• Further information is available about the business, ethos and trading partners at www.essential-trading.coop.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of PR Workshop in the following categories: Food & Drink, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.