The premium Dutch built in appliance specialist knows just how to make the house a home with the introduction of its latest built in appliance, the ATAG CaféMax coffee machine
Kitchen Specialists, designers and consumers alike will appreciate the latest addition to the company’s comprehensive compact range. The café culture is growing steadily in the UK and is reflected in healthy interest and increasing sales of coffee machines
In newly built and refurbished kitchens the integrated coffee machine is aspirational and sought by the premium consumer seeking luxury and specialist kitchen appliances to complete their dream.
ATAG has worked with their commercial vending team to bring the best in automatic coffee making to the home. Speed and ease of use are key to appliances such as these, as well as maintenance free operation. With this in mind ATAG has introduced original features such as the unique cappuccino milk container that is fully removable (with spout) for easy cleaning; it can also be stored in the fridge between coffee brewing sessions.
Not only does it look good, it saves worktop space too and delivers perfect results through its ideal 15 bar pump pressure.
ATAG’s new Coffee Machine:
· Fully automatic, with bean hopper for grinding the beans, or pre-ground coffee or instant coffee.
· Easy to use with rotary and electronic push button controls.
· Interactive LCD display.
· Slides forwards for easy access to coffee compartment.
· Fully removable brewer unit for easy cleaning and maintenance.
· Pump pressure 15 bars, ideal for making the ‘crema’ on the top of an espresso (the steam meets the coffee at the perfect speed).
· Fully automatic cappuccino function; the strength of coffee may be adjusted.
· Height adjustable coffee spout to accommodate a cup or mug.
· Frothing milk container for cappuccino; independent and removable for easy cleaning and storage in the fridge for hygiene and convenience.
· No plumbing necessary; automatic water refill reminder.
· Easy front access for water reservoir.
· Visual indicator to empty waste coffee grounds.
· Finished in stainless steel or Graphite Black.
· Fits 450mm high aperture, and integrates and aligns with ATAG’s Compact Oven range.
“There is a definite increase in demand for coffee machines by top end consumers. A sense of individuality is paramount with the search for specialist appliances that personalise the kitchen and make a lifestyle statement. We also believe that these products will be installed in a variety of locations outside the kitchen too. ATAG’s coffee machine doesn’t require plumbing so it is very flexible and can be sited anywhere. It is ideal for the kitchen, study, home office, dining room, family room and even the bedroom. A perfectly brewed cup of coffee, espresso, latte or cappuccino, upon demand is hard to resist. It creates a sense of luxury and ATAG’s versatile CaféMax coffee machine with its ability to be located beyond the kitchen is an attractive one for the consumer today,” states Ellis Bardsley, Business Development Director, ATAG UK.
ATAG’s coffee machine is available in stainless steel or new Graphite Black where a surge of colour is required to add that design statement.
For further information on ATAG’s new coffee machine and the company’s range of built in appliances call: 01993 852 908; or visit the website
The eye-catching, ATAG CaféMax coffee machine is available in stainless steel or Graphite Black to match the company’s compact built in appliance range.
28th May 2008
For further press information and images please contact:
Jacqueline or Alex
Tel: 01536 414555
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of jmm PR in the following categories: Men's Interest, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Food & Drink, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.