Fine lines, wrinkles and puffy eyes can all be reduced thanks to the naturally powerful Timelapse Wand. This dainty stick of beeswax combines topical muscle relaxers with anti ageing and collagen renewal ingredients to give an instant ‘lift’ by lessening fine lines, reducing wrinkles and easing under-eye shadows and puffiness. It can also work wonders on crow’s feet, forehead furrows and laughter lines.
The beauty of Timelapse is that it will give a natural, subtle lift – you’ll look better, your skin will be smoother and your lines less defined: but you won’t look unnatural or as if you’ve had ‘work’ done. And at just £19.95, it’s a snip of the price of other quick facial ‘fixes’ such as botox and fillers.
It’s the perfect facial pick-me-up for everyday women at an everyday price.
Timelapse Wand has been created by Dr. Semel, a Beverley Hills plastic surgeon with over 20 years’ experience. A specialist in acne and anti-aging skin care products, Dr Semel has combined this effective mix of ingredients to give an instant cosmetic boost.
Little Wonder Wand
Timelapse Wand is in a slim stick applicator that allows precise targeting on the skin. This neat little stick is wrapped in pretty pink, lilac or green making it an attractive and handy make-up bag accessory. Take it wherever you go so you can use it whenever you need. Its immediate benefits last up to 24 hours while its longer term benefits become apparent after a few weeks’ regular use.
Longer term benefits
• Fills in wrinkles by stimulating fibroblast mobility
• Promotes collagen organisation
• Improves epidermis renewal
• Improves and preserves elasticity of the skin
• Firms and tones the skin
• Minimises deeper wrinkles
• Encourages cell rejuvenation
• Promotes repair of the dermal skin layer
• Spanish Lavender Oil that acts as a topical muscle relaxant to inhibit muscle contraction: this in turn quickly diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein that can fill in wrinkles by stimulating fibroblast mobility, promoting collagen organisation and improving epidermis renewal
• Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, a botanically derived and powerful active ingredient that stimulates natural anti-ageing defences of cells and counteracts ageing enzymes known as MMPs that degrade skin components including collagen and elastin.
• It’s a non-drug formula that is safe to use and has no side effects.
How to Use It
Simply twist up the stick and sweep it gently onto lines and wrinkles. Apply lightly over the eye area. Leave it one to two minutes for the skin to absorb it fully. Repeat application as needed to smooth the skin. Use it under or over make-up.
How to Buy It
Timelapse Wand is now available in the UK from www.timelapsewand.co.uk or by calling 01206 211552. It costs £19.95 inc p&p for a 2.76g stick.
For a sample, image or further information contact:
Katherine Selby, PR Workshop, 0208 657 4422, Katherine@prworkshop.co.uk
Ingredients: Allium Sativa ext., Palmitoyl Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Capryllic Triglycerides, Sunflower Oil Unsaponifiables, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Lavendula Stoechas, Octodecyl PCA, Linoleic Acid, Glycine Soja, Arachidyl Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Panax Ginseng ext., Foeniculum Vulgaris ext., Vitamin C, Retinyl Palmitate, in a base of: Beeswax, Glycine Soja, Aloe Barbadensis, Cocoa Nocifera, Butyrospermum Parkii, Fruit, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of PR Workshop in the following categories: Women's Interest & Beauty, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.