Ever walked out the toilet at that swanky restaurant, and not realised that your skirt is tucked into your knickers? Or have you ever applied fake tan the night before a hot date and woken up to find you’ve turned orange?
Embarrassing moments happen to us all and in honour of all those toe-curling incidents, Frozé is encouraging girls to get together and share their stories of shame over a glass of ice cold Frozé wine.
This fun rosé is a light, fruity, summer drink best served on ice, and is a perfect accompaniment to those nights in with friends. To make sure we’re all prepared for the summer months, Frozé has put together a top ten of summer blushes and cringe-worthy moments.
- That blotchy fake tan that always appears after day five and likens you to an unsuccessful scientific experiment
- Tripping on those killer heels whilst making your grand entrance to the party of the century
- Puffy panda eyes after that first weepy cinema date with the most gorgeous guy in the world
- Walking out of that all important job interview with your skirt nicely tucked into your knickers and bearing your behind to your potential new boss
- That heart-wrenching moment when you realise you have sent a rather suggestive text message to your male boss
- Being tapped on the shoulder by a fellow passenger on the bus who has caught you singing rather loudly and very out of tune to that classic ‘S Club 7’ number on your ipod
- Trailing a long piece of toilet paper across the dance floor after a visit to the ladies while the DJ smugly announces your faux pas to the entire nightclub
- Trying desperately to hold onto your skirt as a gust of wind displays your ‘not sexy but practical’ pants to everyone in your close vicinity
- Distressingly calling out the AA because your car has broken down, cursing it for being a useless pile of metal, then realising you have run out of petrol
- Arriving at the fancy dress party all kitted out in that Superwoman costume, then suddenly noticing that everybody else seems to be in ‘smart but casual’
Share your blushes with friends over a glass of Frozé.
For more information about Frozé, come and visit us at www.frozeonice.com
If you would like to receive a bottle of Frozé for review, please email the frozé team on firstname.lastname@example.org
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Morris & Company in the following categories: Men's Interest, Leisure & Hobbies, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Food & Drink, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.