- Thursday 10th July, 12:30-16:30, Design Museum, London -
London, UK: Hosted technology specialist, Atlanta Technology, is inviting business owners, managers, directors and IT heads to attend a free seminar to gain access to expert knowledge on how to maximise business opportunities and revenues in the current economic climate. The ‘Thrive, Not Survive’ seminar will offer guidance to help ensure businesses are fit for future growth, taking into consideration funding, technology and business management techniques.
Well-renowned lead speaker, Rupert Merson, partner of BDO Stoy Hayward, will deliver the keynote segment, 'Crisis? What Crisis?'. As a lecturer and Fellow of the London Business School and a regular columnist in the Financial Times, Rupert Merson will deliver useful advice and tips on protecting and growing revenue streams in today’s challenging markets.
Other speakers include:
• Lee Wade, managing director of Exponential-e will deliver a talk entitled ‘Bucking the Trend with Applied Innovation’;
• Jeff Cook, OBE and recipient of the distinguished Military Cross medal, will provide an individual perspective on ‘Thriving, Not Surviving’. As a retired Brigadier and former member of the UK’s Special Forces, Jeff will provide his unique view on how business owners can adapt to excel in today’s conditions; and
• Simon Kelson, managing director of Atlanta Technology will discuss how optimising resource, utilisation and scale and improve the IT platform and deliver a foundation for success in the current environment.
Comments Simon Kelson, managing director, Atlanta Technology: “The credit crunch has given rise to a period of low confidence in the credit markets, which is stifling the availability of capital for business investment. This should deliver a clear wake-up call to all business owners to re-evaluate the methods of funding and business management. This free seminar is an ideal opportunity for business owners to do just that, delivering insightful and useful advice that business owners can immediately put into practice.”
The event is taking place at the Design Museum on Thursday 10 July. The seminar is free of charge, and is inclusive of lunch and refreshments. To register your attendance, visit http://www.thrivenotsurvive.co.uk.
Notes to Editors:
• Journalists are welcome to attend the conference to hear the views of the speakers and report on the key outcomes and discussion points. To register attendance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thrive Not Survive Conference:
• Thursday 10th July from 12:30-16:30
• Design Museum, Shad Thames, London, SE1 2YD
• Lunch and refreshments included
• Free of Charge
About Atlanta Technology:
In 1996, the founders of Atlanta Technology began to build their business vision for managed services. Atlanta is a new breed of customer-focused IT Partner that combines high levels of technical expertise with an in-depth understanding of customer needs. Today Atlanta is a trusted IT partner offering strategic advice and scalable, cost-effective IT solutions to customers in small business and the small to medium enterprise. Atlanta has developed a compelling remote services offer that removes the burden of managing expensive in-house IT resources, allowing customers to focus on core business issues. The key competencies include: Hosted Disaster Recovery Services; Hosted Servers; and self-hosted Server & Storage Virtualisation. http://www.atlantatechnology.co.uk
01420 83206 / 07725 121189
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Peptalk Communications in the following categories: Business & Finance, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.