TV Cleaning expert, Aggie MacKenzie, is joining forces with household disinfectant, Zoflora to encourage the nation to clean smarter, not harder. The campaign will educate the nation on innovative ways to make the housework more enjoyable and time effective. Aggie has put together 12 clean smarter, not harder tips that offer advise for tackling domestic chores all over the home. Tips include:
• Dust from top to bottom. Dust falls with gravity so clean high shelving, lampshades and curtain poles first. Work your way down and save the vacuuming until last.
• Involve the whole family. Encourage your children to tidy their rooms, make the beds or help with the washing. If you have older children they can take on responsibility for keeping a certain area of the house clean, in reward for a little pocket money or computer time
• Set yourself a finishing time at the start of a cleaning task. When I start a pile of ironing I give myself 40 minutes and race against the clock to get it finished
LIMITED interviews with Aggie are available. We can also provide survey statistics on the nations cleaning habits, including:
• How do women bribe their partners to help with the household chores?
• Does the modern man really help with the cleaning?
• The celebrity the nation would most like to be their cleaning partner
To arrange an interview, request further information or receive a full press release call Natalie or Michelle on 01903 821550. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Pegasus Public Relations (Worthing) in the following categories: Entertainment & Arts, Leisure & Hobbies, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.