A marketing expert who spends his days helping people save money on internet purchases has released a comprehensive consumer guide to helping parents beat the credit crunch.
Nadeem Azam has researched the 101 best ways mums and dads can avoid the spiralling cost of fuel and food bills.
He has released the tips to the half a million shoppers who use his froggybank.co.uk network, which is the UK’s largest network of consumer loyalty cashback websites.
You can see them at: www.froggybank.co.uk/news/101-tips-to-survive-the-credit-cru...
The 101 tips are spread between getting your finances in order; saving money at home; in your car; when shopping; during leisure time; and saving cash with children.
• How to get deals to see the latest cinema deals for free
• Free clubs available to parents
• How to feed a baby for less money
• Stores that will send free vouchers through the post
Nadeem said: “Everyone is suffering in some way at the moment from the credit crunch, with many people having less money in their pockets.
“We’ve noticed a huge change in the way our members have been using the froggybank.co.uk network of cashback sites. 12 months ago they would use the sites to get cashback mostly on big purchases of insurance or electrical equipment.
“Now we are seeing members log on to get cashback on every single purchase they make online. They are doing whatever it takes to save money.”
The network consists of 180 websites led by froggybank.co.uk, the UK’s first and only green 100% cashback site.
Shoppers log onto a cashback site before making online purchases from major retailers as normal. The referral fee paid by the retailer to the cashback site is returned to the shopper.
It’s estimated there are more than 20 million online shoppers who are yet to discover cashback and get back up to 100% of the middleman’s fee on all their online shopping.
froggybank.co.uk has committed to work with PURE the Clean Planet Trust, to offset one million tons of carbon by 2012. That’s equivalent to the annual emissions of 180,000 average UK homes.
100% of the cashback paid by retailers can be turned into charitable donations that will support PURE. Shoppers can alternatively give the money to another charity, or keep some or all of it for themselves.
NOTES TO EDITORS:
• For any further information or interviews please contact Paul Green at Publicity Heaven PR agency on 08452 303049, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• You can find more information at www.froggybank.co.uk/press
• froggybank’s carbon offsets are provided by certified and verified carbon credit providers including PURE the Clean Planet Trust
• froggybank.co.uk is owned by eDeals UK Ltd, the biggest operator of consumer loyalty websites in the UK. The company operates 180 websites supported by 44 staff.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Growth UK in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Men's Interest, Entertainment & Arts, Leisure & Hobbies, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Personal Finance, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.