Eating Thai curries can lead to a better sex life, due to the high content of aphrodisiac ingredients according to experts at leading European online takeaway portal, Just-Eat.
Thai curry equals better sex, according to research carried out by Just-Eat.co.uk, Europe’s leading takeaway portal, with Thai Green Curry topping the list of meals sure to steam up more than just the kitchen.
Thai Green Curry contains more ingredients that are classed as an aphrodisiac than any other takeaway choice, including spices such as cardamom, ginseng, garlic, ginger and other ingredients such as basil, lemon grass and asparagus, all widely believed by many to enhance sex drive and libido.
The most sexually enhancing Indian option out there is Korma, according to the experts at Just-Eat, with its blend of coconut, garlic, chilli, ginger and almonds, all of which are said to particularly improve sex drive in females.
Surprisingly, pizza is the next most aphrodisiacal takeaway option, especially when topped with simple toppings such as tomatoes, onions, garlic, basil, olives and chilli peppers.
The revelations come from www.Just-Eat.co.uk, who specialise in providing a variety of restaurant takeaway options to users based on where they live in the UK, including Indian, Chinese, Italian, Thai and Japanese food, amongst others.
Ash Ali, Marketing Manager of Just-Eat said,
“With the weather failing to deliver so far this summer, we wanted to let the public in on this well-kept secret in a bid to heat up their own sex lives!”
“Thai Green Curry has long been known in the East to provide a boost to sex drive, due to the ingredients, but the British public are far less aware and instead only aware of the common, more expensive aphrodisiacs, such as oysters and caviar.”
www.Just-Eat.co.uk is the UK branch of the successful European model, which provides an average of more than 30,000 meals for European customers in any given 24 hours. Just-Eat have a strategic partnership with Coca Cola.
The quick and convenient hassle-free service supplies customers with a large directory of varied restaurants and eateries in their area, which when selected provide the user with a full, up-to-date menu including prices. The site also gives the customer an estimated delivery time, as well as beverage options.
Here are the top 10 takeaways to really kick-start your evening –
1. Thai Green Curry – contains spices such as cardamom, ginseng, garlic, ginger and other ingredients such as basil, lemon grass and asparagus, all widely believed by many to enhance sex drive and libido
2. Hot and Spicy Pizza – particularly ‘spicy’ when topped with tomatoes, onions, garlic, basil, olives, spicy meatballs and chilli peppers, all of which are aphrodisiacal ingredients.
3. Chicken Korma – particularly potent, with its blend of coconut, garlic, chilli, ginger and almonds, all of which are said to particularly improve sex drive in females.
4. Seafood Laksa – (Chinese Noodle Dish) – contains coconut milk, ginger, garlic, basil and onions, sure to get her in the mood
5. Mole Poblano – Mexican takeaway that combines chilli peppers, almonds, garlic, tomatoes and chocolate to create a potent Latin aphrodisiac meal.
6. Sushi – wasabi, well known in the East for its aphrodisiac properties wrapped with lemongrass, ginger and seaweed is a sumptuous yet affordable takeaway filled with aphrodisiac ingredients
7. Chicken Tikka Masala – Britain’s favourite takeaway contains many ingredients with aphrodisiac properties, such as onions, garlic, ginger and tomatoes.
8. Spicy Balinese Curry – Indonesian dish cooked in coconut milk, and made with lemon grass, garlic and ginger.
9. Spicy Meatballs and Pasta – available for takeaway in bigger cities, the blend of tomatoes, garlic and meatballs plus the ‘Lady and the Tramp’ sensuality of the pasta makes this Italian dish a great aphrodisiacal treat
10. King Prawns with Ginger and Spring Onions – this Chinese meal not only contains the aphrodisiac prawn, but ginger and onion too, both believed to increase libido.
For further information, or to arrange interviews or case studies, please contact Rich Leigh, of 10 Yetis Public Relations Agency on 01452 527 898 or at email@example.com.
Just-Eat have received and dealt with more than 7,000,000 meal orders
Just-Eat are partners with Coca Cola
Just-Eat.co.uk launched in 2006 and has facilitated over 700,000 online food orders to date and has in excess of 100,000 active subscribers.
Just-Eat.co.uk was given a glowing endorsement in hit BBC 2 Show Dragons Den – as the Dragons awarded investment to a start-up company imitating the Just-Eat concept.
Just-Eat.co.uk has over 1300 restaurants in the 20 largest cities using the patented Just-Eat technology offering a direct delivery response to be displayed on the customers computer screen and sent instantly online from the restaurant staff.
Just-eat.dk has won several ecommerce awards across Denmark where it was first launched and is the first company to be nominated 4 years in a row.
Just-Eat have 20,000 + UK restaurant reviews on the web site for users to read
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of 10 Yetis PR and Marketing in the following categories: Men's Interest, Entertainment & Arts, Leisure & Hobbies, Women's Interest & Beauty, Food & Drink, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.