EVENT: Grand Designs Live
DATE: 10th – 12th October 2008
VENUE: Birmingham NEC
Grand Designs Live, the No.1 consumer show in the UK for design, building, shopping, gadgets, homewares and so much more, is coming to the Birmingham NEC in October 2008.
OPPORTUNITIES: Information for features available on home design, building, shopping, gadgets and homewares from celebrities and innovative exhibitors. See below for further details.
This year’s show is packed full of ideas and inspiration for every aspect of design and homebuilding. Featuring celebrity experts, new interactive features and great advice, there is also a huge range of free seminars in our Grand Theatre and free consultations with an expert in our Design Centre.
• Learn traditional and ancient build techniques
• Watch top celebrity chefs whip up a storm in state-of-the-art kitchens
• See how the houses of the future will look
• Visit the Flower Market domes
• Find out how to make your home more energy and cost efficient
• See Kevin McCloud and a host of other celebrities
• Shop from over 400 exhibitors
• Check out the widest range of kitchens and bathrooms
• Sample culinary delights at the stunning Food Court
If you would like to be considered for a ticket giveaway or competition, please get in touch.
There are a number of feature opportunities available.
Some examples include:
• Gadgets to future proof your home
• Gadgets for girls
• 100 Must haves for your home
• The Wooden House – everything in wood e.g. radiators
• How to revamp your house for 5K, 10k,15K.
• Trade secrets – expert home styling advice
• Time saving appliances for the home….save 5 mins, 10 mins, etc
• How to shop smart for the home
• Gardens for tricky spaces
• Generational house styling e.g.20s – fun, funky: 30’s expensive, must haves: 40’s comfy, practical – case study support
• Designing for children
• The Grand Designs’ Wedding List
Please note, this is just a sample list. There are over 400 exhibitors with new and unusual products and services available.
For more details on who will be appearing in this year’s show, new and innovative products, case study opportunities and ticket giveaways, please contact:
Ruth Thomas or Nuala Ryan of Seal Communications on 0121 200 0780 or email email@example.com.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Morris & Company in the following categories: Men's Interest, Leisure & Hobbies, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Environment & Nature, Food & Drink, Retail & Fashion, Construction & Property, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.