A short walk down the Euston Road, a packed tube or a cycle in to work can leave us feeling less than clean. We can wash away the city’s effects from our face and hands but what about the daily grime and pollution we breathe in through our nose?
A quick blow at the end of a day in London is proof that the city really does get up our nose, but there is something you can do to help keep it cleansed and clear. The nose has a key role to play, acting as a filter helping to protect us and if it is blocked it cannot do its job.
Sterimar is a natural, pure sea water spray and the answer to keeping your nose clean, removing unwanted irritant and also decongests stuffy or dry noses. For that reason it’s also excellent for hayfever and other nasal problems.
Try Sterimar Isotonic for daily cleansing or new Sterimar Hypertonic, which is more concentrated, to immediately decongest and relieve a blocked nose.
100% pure and free from medical side effects, Sterimar is recommended by healthcare professionals in over 84 countries and has been trusted by people all over the world for more than 30 years.
· Sterimar Isotonic is suitable from babies (three months) up to adults. (RRP £5.99)
· Sterimar Hypertonic is suitable for adults and children from 12 years. (RRP £6.99)
· Available in Boots, Lloyds, In-store pharmacies and high street chemists. Ask at the pharmacy counter. Stérimar is a CE medical device (Class IIa) its non flammable 100ml aerosol is suitable for travel. www.stérimar.com for information and clinical trials.
For samples or info please contact Kathy Rees on 020 7637 1237 or email@example.com
Notes for the Editor:
STERIMAR HYPERTONIC contains a higher concentration of seawater than Sterimar Original ( Isotonic ) so that it is specially balanced to fight blocked noses This Hypertonic nasal solution is ideal for those looking for something more powerful to immediately decongest and relieve a blocked nose, the natural way.
· STÉRIMAR is a CE marked medical device, available in Boots, Lloyds pharmacies, Supermarket in-store pharmacies and many independent Chemists. Priced at £5.99 for 100ml
· The sea water contained in STÉRIMAR contains trace elements of elements known for their antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-allergy properties
· In the early 70s, François HERLEMONT, CEO of Laboratoires Fumouze, developed the idea to put sea water benefits in a nasal spray. It launched in France in 1975 and is still the market leader. STÉRIMAR is now available in 64 countries worldwide.
· STÉRIMAR is widely recommended by Ear Nose and Throat specialists in the UK and France for use by patients after nose operations, where it helps to keep the nasal passage clear and clean.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of PR4 Media in the following categories: Men's Interest, Health, Leisure & Hobbies, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Sport, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.