Futek Advanced Sensor Technology, Inc.
Irvine, CA — July 11, 2008
Press Release — For Immediate Release
New Handheld Digital Display IHH200 offered by FUTEK
FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology, Inc is pleased to announce its new Handheld Digital Display, the IHH200. This product is widely used by system integrators and test engineers in laboratory, medical, automotive and aerospace instrumentations. The portable IHH200 features a 7 digit LCD Display with 8.8 mm high digits, an input range up to ±5 mV/V and is powered by 2 x AA Internal batteries (supplied) which provide battery Life of up to 35 hrs in continuous mode.
• 0.5, 1, 3, 10, 25Hz selectable rate
• 7 digit LCD Display with 8.8mm high digits
• Input range up to ±5 mV/V
• Powered by 2 x AA Internal batteries (supplied)
• Battery Life of up to 35 hrs in continuous mode w/ 350 Ohm Sensor
• Battery Life of up to 5000 hrs in low power mode w/ 350 Ohm Sensor
• Minimum Bridge Resistance of 85 Ohms
• RS232 Option Available
• Keypad Options: Peak/Valley Hold, Gross/Net, On/Off
• Supports IEEE1451.4 Standard (TEDS Enabled)
• Two Selectable Ranges for Unit Conversions
• Insertable Labels for Engineering Units
• Auto Sleep
• Weight: 8.8 oz [0.25 Kg]
If these standards don’t match your precise need, please contact us to see how we can customize this model for you. FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology Inc. has an in house engineering and manufacturing team. Hence, we can provide full system solution (load cells, torque sensors, force sensors, pressure sensors, and instruments) with standard product or design a completely new model to meet your custom needs. Our team can help you meet your requirements for any test stand, process control application or low cost OEM requirements no matter what industry you’re in.
10 Thomas, Irvine, CA 92618 USA
Phone: (949) 465.0900 Fax: (949) 465.0905
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of FUTEK Advanced Sensor Technology in the following categories: Medical & Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Engineering & Energy, Transport & Logistics, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.