Extend the life of their new school uniform
With the start of the new school year fast approaching, if you’ve not already done so, you’ll be preparing yourself for the dreaded last minute back to school shopping trip and taking out a small loan to cover the cost of a brand new kit for each of your little darlings.
The average parent now spends £266 per child on school uniforms and £207 on PE kits every year. Shoes are the third most expensive school related cost after transport and lunches, with parents spending on average £70 for each child.
Annoyingly, you know that, after the first week back at school, at least one item of their uniform will be torn, their gym kit lost and their shoes creased, scuffed and bearing no resemblance to the smart shoes you bought during the summer holidays!
Kids will be kids!
You can’t wrap them up in cotton wool and you wouldn’t want to stop them having fun, but you do want their school uniforms and shoes to last as long as possible and for them to look clean and smart - at least while they are at school, anyway!
That’s why shoe care expert, Kiwi, has developed a brand new range of play proof products specifically designed to protect your kids’ shoes and help keep them looking as good as they did on the first day of term - if only Kiwi could also stop them growing so fast too!
In Tesco stores in time for the start of term the Kiwi Kids range includes:
* Easy Scuff Cover (£1.99 rrsp, black) is a waterproof wax-rich formulation to help protect and restore the colour of your kids’ shoes and keep them looking as good as the day you bought them!
* Trainer Cleaner (£1.99 rrsp, use on all colours) removes dirt and stains from your kids’ trainers to help keep them clean and looking their best for longer. Kiwi Kids Trainer Cleaner is suitable for use on all colours of leather, textile, suede and nubuck shoes
* Quick Shine Sponge (£1.99 rrsp, black) offers a speedy solution to caring for your kids’ shoes, adding instant shine, without the time
* Welly Warmer Insoles (£2.99 rrsp) are made up of two layers; the top layer is pure wool and the bottom is cushioning foam. The combination of the layers helps to keep kids’ feet insulated and feeling naturally warm and comfortable all day long
Tesco will be running an in store promotions from 27th August – 16th September on the Kiwi Kids range:
* Quick Shine Sponge, Easy Scuff Cover and Trainer Cleaner are all 2 for £3
* Welly Warmer insoles are 20% off
So, whilst you can’t change the price of their new school shoes, you can help to keep them looking their best for longer.
I hope you find this of interest for upcoming ‘Back to School’ features. I shall give you a call in a few days to see what you think, but please let me know if there’s anything you need in the meantime.
The Bottom Line Consultancy Limited
24 Lindsey Street, Epping, Essex CM16 6RD
T 01992 579990 F 01992 579991
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of The Bottom Line Consultancy Ltd in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Women's Interest & Beauty, Consumer Technology, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.