Back-to-school: Return of head lice
The ‘back-to school’ period means children can bring back more than just their homework, with head lice infestation a potential risk. However, with one in ten children having head lice at any one time it’s nothing to be embarrassed or worried about.
If you are planning to write about health issues around this time you may be interested in the following information:
• The Once A Week, Take A Peek educational campaign which provides tips and advice about how to manage head lice. See www.onceaweektakeapeek.com
• Survey results from parents about attitudes to head lice
• Myth-buster – separating head lice facts from fiction. For instance, head do not jump from one head to another, they can only be passed by direct head to head contact
• Consumer case studies of children and parents who have struggled to combat head lice
• Clinical studies about head lice resistance and efficacy data from leading head lice treatment in the UK which eradicates head lice without pesticides and the resistance issues commonly associated with them
• New product information from Hedrin including the launch of a new spray
For further information about any of the above, please contact Michelle Eastty or Vicki Hughes by emailing email@example.com or calling 01903 821550
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Pegasus Public Relations (Worthing) in the following categories: Men's Interest, Health, Women's Interest & Beauty, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.