- Watch your sales figures go up as bmi’s sale prices go down on destinations across the UK, Europe, Middle East , Russia, Africa and Central Asia
- Special Business Class fares available on selected routes, offering greater comfort for less
- Visit www.flybmi.com and book before 30 September for travel until 31 March 2009
bmi, London Heathrow’s second largest airline, will launch its first better for business sale to all destinations across its worldwide network on 5 September 2008. There’s never been a better time to travel on business as the offer will include sale prices for both Business and Economy fares on flights across the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Russia, Central Asia and Africa.
bmi’s sale prices to destinations including Tel Aviv, Cairo, Moscow, Brussels and Dublin are available for travel until 31 March 2009 for passengers travelling in both Economy and Business. Book by visiting flybmi.com or calling 0870 6070 555.
Return prices featured in bmi’s sale (inclusive of taxes) include:
- London Heathrow to Moscow from just £199 (£999 in Business) return
- London Heathrow to Damascus from just £279 (£1,099 in Business) return
- London Heathrow to Cairo and Tel Aviv from just £299 (£799 in Business) return
- London to Amman from just £399 (£1299 in Business) return
Or take advantage of great one way fares (inclusive of taxes) including:
- London Heathrow to Dublin, Belfast and Edinburgh from just £35 (£145 in Business) one way – Leeds Bradford to Glasgow and Edinburgh from just £40 one way
- London Heathrow to Amsterdam and Brussels from just £45 (£160 in Business) one way
- Manchester to Lyon from just £60 one way
- Edinburgh to Brussels and Zurich from just £60 one way
Passengers travelling from bmi’s regional airports, including Leeds Bradford, Manchester and Edinburgh, are able to take advantage of bmi’s better for business sale, with quick connections available through London Heathrow Terminal 1, the UK base of the Star Alliance. The newly redesigned terminal offers passengers a quicker and smoother transit through London Heathrow Airport.
bmi offers a range of check-in options including Online or Self-Service Check-in. bmi boasts the UK’s most generous frequent flyer programme, Diamond Club, allowing members to earn rewards faster.
notes to editors:
• The sale will be available for booking between 5 and 30 September 2008, for travel before 31 March 2009. For a full list of destinations on sale and to book, visit flybmi.com
• No additional costs will be charged to customers who wish to call bmi to book flights during the sale
bmi is the second largest airline at London Heathrow, one of the world’s busiest and best connected airports. Across its full mainline and regional network, bmi operates 1,800 flights a week to: Aberdeen; Addis Ababa; Aleppo; Almaty; Amsterdam; Ankara; Antigua; Baku; Barbados; Beirut; Belfast City; Bishkek; Brussels; Cairo; Chicago; Cologne; Copenhagen; Damascus; Dammam; Dublin; Durham Tees Valley; East Midlands; Edinburgh; Ekaterinburg; Esbjerg; Freetown; Glasgow; Groningen; Hanover; Jeddah; Jersey; Khartoum; Las Vegas; Leeds Bradford; London Heathrow; Lyon; Manchester; Moscow Domodedovo; Naples; Norwich; Palma Mallorca; Riyadh; Tbilisi; Tehran; Tel Aviv; Venice; Yerevan; Zurich.
bmi is a member of Star Alliance, established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer customers worldwide reach and a smooth travel experience. Star Alliance received the Air Transport World Market Leadership Award in 2008 and was voted Best Airline Alliance by Business Traveller Magazine in 2003, 2006 and 2007 and by Skytrax in 2003, 2005 and 2007. The members are Air Canada, Air China, Air New Zealand, ANA, Asiana Airlines, Austrian, bmi, Egyptair, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Scandinavian Airlines, Shanghai Airlines, Singapore Airlines, South African Airways, Spanair, SWISS, TAP Portugal, Turkish Airlines, THAI, United and US Airways. Regional member carriers Adria Airways (Slovenia), Blue1 (Finland) and Croatia Airlines enhance the global network. Air India and Continental have been announced as future members. Overall, the Star Alliance network offers 18,100 daily flights to 975 destinations in 162 countries.
For further information contact Robert Coveney or Natalie Amos on email@example.com or 0870 444 4568
For the latest media information on bmi visit www.bmimediacentre.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Fly bmi in the following categories: Business & Finance, Travel, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.