Your skin is your largest organ, and one of the most vital. It provides a shield between you and the outside world, keeps your internal workings intact, naturally helps your body to detox itself through sweat, and regulates your body temperature. Yet many of us fail to ensure that our skin has all it needs to stay healthy.
This year, Healthy Skin Month (November), supported by Sanex, is focusing on your skin’s three basic healthy skin rights:
1. Protection – strengthening your skin’s protection barrier builds healthier skin that is more resilient, and will help improve your overall skin tone and texture
2. Moisturisation – your skin needs a certain level of moisture to stay soft, hydrated and healthy looking. Ensuring your skin maintains enough moisture also helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
3. Balance – your skin must maintain its natural pH balance in order to prevent moisture loss and protect against bacteria, to help your skin stay healthy
In line with Healthy Skin month, Sanex is relaunching its entire washing and bathing range with a new easy-grip bottle and flip top lid – for easier use in the shower – and Dermo Active 3 formulations. Dermo Active 3 actively works with your skin to help it stay protected, moisturised and balanced – so now it’s easy to get your three a day for healthy skin!
Visit www.healthyskinmonth.co.uk for expert dermatologist advice on how to ensure your skin gets its three basic rights to help keep it healthy. You can also put your questions to top dermatologists who will take part in a live web TV show on Wednesday 5th November at 12.30pm.
The new Sanex washing and bathing range is available to suit all skin types and needs:
- Dermo Protector shower gel – is a gentle shower gel suitable for normal skin with essential minerals to help reinforce your skin’s natural defences to keep it healthy and naturally protected. Also available as a foaming cream bath and handwash
- Dermo Sensitive shower balm – is a mild and gentle formula with lactoserum - an ingredient rich in milk proteins - to help soothe and care for delicate skin. Also available as a foaming cream bath and handwash
- Dermo Moisturising shower gel – is a light, non-greasy formulation with dermo oils to help skin prone to dryness maintain its natural moisture balance, to help leave it feeling soft and naturally protected
- Dermo Intensive shower cream – is a rich and creamy formulation with vitamin E to help nourish dry skin and leave it feeling naturally hydrated, comfortable and smooth. Also available as a foaming cream bath
- Dermo ReVital shower cream – is a rich and creamy formulation enriched with Omega 6 and AHA to help provide advanced nourishment and protection for more mature skin. Also available as a foaming cream bath, handwash and an anti-perspirant deodorant
- Dermo Purifying+ shower gel – is an uplifting, refreshing formulation with HydrOxy Complex to help deeply cleanse your skin whilst letting it breathe
- Dermo Exfoliate shower gel – is a gentle formulation with micro scrub particles that actively stimulate your skin’s natural renewal process to reveal new, smoother skin
NOTES TO EDITORS:
* November 2008 is the second Healthy Skin Month in the UK and is supported by Sanex. The official website: www.healthyskinmonth.co.uk will be live from November 1st
* The new Sanex Dermo Active 3 washing and bathing range will be widely available from November (Healthy Skin Month) from all good supermarkets, chemists and drug stores nationwide
* All products in the Sanex washing and bathing range are soap-free, pH balanced and dermatologically tested
* Sanex bath products retail at £3.19 rrsp/ 750ml, shower products at £1.89 rrsp/ 250ml and £3.19 rrsp/ 500ml and handwash products at £1.89 rrsp/300ml
Sanex Media Relations
The Bottom Line Consultancy Ltd
Tel: 01992 579990
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of The Bottom Line Consultancy Ltd in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Men's Interest, Health, Women's Interest & Beauty, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.