Protect your joints this winter with Lubramine
With winter fast approaching, now is the time to start thinking about your joints and how they may be affected by plummeting temperatures. Cold weather and stiff muscles and joints often go hand in hand, but joint health supplement Lubramine® may be the solution this winter.
Lubramine is one of the newer supplements available for maintaining joint health. Containing the active ingredient Celedrin® - a blend of essential fatty acids that belong to the same family as omega-3 and omega-6.
Lubramine is thought to work by lubricating joint cell membranes to help decrease everyday wear and tear in the joint area. The fatty acids are also thought to help replace lost fluids in the joint and so may help improve joint flexibility and mobility.1,2.
Poor joint health is more commonly found in women and they are more prone to developing joint damage later on in life 3. As a result, women must be even more careful to ensure that their joints are kept in good condition.
Leading rheumatologist Dr Taher Mahmud says: “If steps are taken early enough, then symptoms of poor joint health can be greatly reduced and joint damage could even be prevented from occurring in the first place. It is therefore important that young people in particular are made aware of the importance of looking after their joints to prevent extreme damage later in life.”
Top tips for maintaining joint health:
• Sleep on a firm, good quality mattress to ensure your back and joints are adequately supported during sleep. It is recommended you change your mattress every 3-4 years to help prevent joint problems.
• Wear shoes that are less than 4cm high – any higher and the pelvis tilts backwards, causing knee and back pain.
• Carry a lighter bag – the average woman’s handbag weighs 1.8kg, which significantly increases pressure on the knees and can cause damage to the back and shoulders.
• Take Lubramine containing Celedrin – a patented blend of esterified fatty acids which has been shown to play a role in maintaining joint mobility and flexibility.
Lubramine capsules retail at £9.99 for 30 and are available from larger Boots and Superdrug stores. Lubramine Cream retails at £14.99 for 50ml and is available from independent pharmacies. www.lubramine.com
For more information, please contact:
Angela Read firstname.lastname@example.org 020 7202 8520
Lizzie Andrews email@example.com 020 7202 8520
Amy Franklin firstname.lastname@example.org 020 7202 8520
1. Hesslink Jr. RL et al. J Rheumatol. 29, 8:1708-12, 2002
2. Gallaher DD, Gallaher CM, Hesslink Jr. RL FASEB J. 16, 4:A365, 2002
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Tiger White PR in the following categories: Men's Interest, Health, Women's Interest & Beauty, Sport, Medical & Pharmaceutical, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.