Why not treat rather than trick this Halloween with Swizzels Matlow’s magical array of sweets?
Swizzels Matlow has mixed the best of its household favourites such as Love Hearts, Drumsticks and Parma Violets to create a selection of Halloween goody bags set to tingle the taste buds of the most gruesome little horrors.
Its range of Halloween branded bumper packs includes the Monster Mix, Bumper Bag and Lots of Lollies, providing the perfect little treats this holiday.
As the UK’s leading independent children’s confectioner, Swizzels Matlow Ltd prides itself on its product range that caters for all occasions.
Swizzels Matlow is one of the country’s most recognised confectionary companies and celebrates its 80th anniversary this year.
Swizzels Matlow’s Halloween party tips:
• Hide sweets around the house and garden - wait until dusk and then light the garden up with pumpkins for a spooky treasure hunt.
• An alternative to bobbing for apples is to hang them by their stems with thread from the ceiling and let party goers try to bite them!
• Have a pumpkin carving night with your friends or family and give prizes out to the most creative! Ask your Halloween party guests to bring a carved pumpkin to the party and treat the winner to a sweet hamper.
• Make a scarecrow for your front porch or yard to great your ‘trick or treaters.’
– Ends –
Jane Carroll or Julaine Speight
Tel: 0161 941 4252 E: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Notes to editors:
• Swizzels Matlow has product availability for competitions. If you are interested please contact the team at Peppermint PR.
• Or for further information please visit www.swizzels–matlow.com or www.lovehearts.com.
• Based in New Mills, Derbyshire, Swizzels Matlow’s product range includes brands such as Love Hearts, Drumsticks, New Refreshers, Rainbow Drops, Double Lollies, Fizzers, Fun Gums and Parma Violets.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Peppermint Soda in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Food & Drink, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.