AEP Networks, the leader in policy-based networking, today introduced the latest version of its SSL VPN product family, AEP Netilla® SSL VPN Virtual Edition (VE). The pre-packaged software-only virtual appliance streamlines secure remote application access installations on virtual server offerings such as VMware ESX. Netilla VE enables enterprise customers and services providers to quickly spin-up new remote access projects on demand within an existing virtualised server infrastructure without requiring new appliance hardware. The new Netilla VE product also allows IT security managers to take advantage of streamlined hardware maintenance processes, lower data-centre power consumption and improved business continuity benefits inherent in server virtualisation deployments.
Netilla VE is made further cost effective for service providers and enterprise deployments as a result of a blanket annual per-site license which includes unlimited virtual machines (VMs), unlimited concurrent user counts plus standard business hours maintenance and support. This unparalleled scalability enables on-the-fly user capacity increases without incurring additional licensing costs. Extended 24x7 maintenance and support is available for a nominal additional fee.
Netilla VE Features:
• Deep Application Support: Terminal Services, VDI, Citrix, Web-based applications, SharePoint, Exchange, ANY TCP-based application, and SSL Tunnel (IPsec replacement) capability
• Web-Based Management: No complex CLI to learn
• Seamless Authentication: Plugs in to Active Directory, SecureID, LDAP, Novell NDS, Radius, PKI, HSPD-12, and VASCO
• Industry Certifications: ICSA v3 and VPNC certified, FIPS 140-2 option available
• Client Machine Identification: Only PCs issued by the organisation have access to specific resources; ensures access restriction in the event of unauthorised machine modification
• Load Balancing / Failover: Unrivaled scalability; turn up virtualised Netilla servers at will with Netilla Load Balancer option for geographical diversity and site-site disaster recovery
• PacketTag Proxy: When integrated with AEP IDpoint identity-based access control appliance, provides packet-level auditing and user-level access control to sensitive network application resources
• Client Host Integrity: Scanning to assure that client devices maintain corporate standard anti-virus, firewall and other requirements prior to access
”Virtual application environments require a scalable and secure remote access solution with seamless integration capabilities,” stated Reginald P. Best, COO of AEP Networks. “Netilla VE is designed to meet the demands of IT service providers and enterprise customers, who require a powerful, yet easily installable and manageable disaster-proof SSL VPN solution at a highly competitive price. By leveraging existing VM infrastructure, the Netilla VE delivers reliable, secure network access to employees, partners, and vendors, minus the complexity of product maintenance, giving administrators more time to focus on strategic security objectives.”
Netilla VE is currently available via channel partners worldwide.
For more information:
Netilla VE Product Data Sheet: http://www.aepnetworks.com/products/downloads/data_sheet_Net...
About AEP Networks
AEP Networks offers a comprehensive Policy Networking solution that provides complete security starting at the endpoints and working throughout a network – from the edge to the core. AEP's integrated portfolio of security products includes identity-based network and resource access control, SSL VPNs, high assurance IPSec-based VPN encryptors, and hardware security modules for key management. Our products address the most demanding security requirements of public-sector organizations and commercial enterprises internationally. The company is headquartered in Somerset, New Jersey, with offices worldwide.
AEP Networks, the AEP Networks logo, IDpoint and PacketTag are trademarks of AEP Networks, Inc., with registration pending in the United States. Netilla is a registered trademark of AEP Networks, Inc. All other trademarks or registered trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
For More Information Contact:
Vice President, Marketing
Phone: 01494 774272 or 07814 727211
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Fiona Keys in the following categories: Business & Finance, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.