Party-goers are being invited to celebrate an EPIC Christmas at the UK’s largest purpose-built green conference and events centre.
The EPIC Centre at the Lincolnshire Showground is a showcase for new environmental technologies and will be transformed into a winter wonderland for the festive party season.
On arrival guests will enter a magical and snowy party venue, where theming and entertainment will all be arranged for event organisers. There will also be ice bars, a chill-out lounge, dance floor and stage with themed dining tables and the option of a live band.
Jacqui Vear is the Commercial Manager at the Lincolnshire Events Centre which incorporates the EPIC Centre and the 205-acre showground.
“The EPIC Centre is a state-of-the-art events, conference and exhibition centre which has been built using the latest environmentally friendly building materials and technologies giving visitors a modern and ‘earth sensitive’ environment from which to host corporate or social functions.
“Our EPIC Christmas parties can cater for groups of between 20 and 400 guests and offer something for everyone and every budget from shared events to private bespoke parties. We have a choice of Bronze, Silver and Gold packages which all include a sumptuous three-course meal with a choice of menu options.”
EPIC Christmas parties are available from 8th to 23rd December in 2008 and 27th November to 23rd December in 2009. Matinée celebrations will be held from 11am to 3pm and evening parties from 7pm to 1am.
To find out how more about the largest purpose built green event centre in the UK or to enquire about booking an EPIC Christmas party please call the Lincolnshire Events Centre on 01522 524240 or email email@example.com.
Notes to editors:
• The principal supporters of the EPIC Project are the European Regional Development Fund, Lincolnshire County Council, West Lindsey District Council and Lincolnshire
• The EPIC Centre has been built by the Lincolnshire Agricultural Society at the Lincolnshire Showground north of Lincoln.
• The EPIC Centre is Lincolnshire's low carbon demonstration centre, a showcase for new environmental technologies which lessen the emission of greenhouse gases and help to reduce global warming.
• It features rainwater harvesting, composting toilets, a living sedum roof, reclaimed carpets and ceiling tiles, solar panels, wind turbines to supply energy, a biomass boiler for heat and wall linings that are made either from compressed straw or earth and goats’ hair plaster over boards made from recycled paper and cardboard.
• Since it opened in June this year, the EPIC Centre has already been named one of the top 20 inspiring eco buildings in the UK by Property Week magazine and gained an ‘excellent’ accolade in the BREEAM Buildings scheme, which assesses the environmental performance of buildings. It was also central in the Lincolnshire Agricultural Society scooping the accolade of Lincolnshire Environmental Business for 2008.
For more information contact:
Shooting Star PR
Tel: 01522 837295
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Shooting Star PR in the following categories: Entertainment & Arts, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.