As the temperature plummets and we approach the winter months, it becomes more and more important to keep the skin hydrated and nourished.
However, as the harsh, freezing winds set in its good to know that there’s a product on hand that can help to combat those winter skin blues.
Beauty water is the UK’s first spring water to contain active ingredients proven to reduce the bacteria that cause blemishes and other skin complaints for a smoother, flawless complexion.
By drinking Beauty water you can ensure that skin stays nourished whilst reaping the benefits of its secret weapon ingredient, Praventin.
In two separate studies, Praventin, a natural product derived from milk, was shown to reduce the blemishes associated with a poor complexion by 95% within two months, ensuring that your skin stays moisturised and supple throughout the winter months.
As the weather gets colder we adapt our wardrobes, banishing our summer clothes to the back until next year, so why shouldn’t we do the same with our skincare routine?
There are so many factors during the winter that lead to dry and damaged skin, the icy cold temperatures, the bitter and chafing winds, not to mention the dryness caused by the central heating which is pumped through homes and offices everywhere. It is common sense that our skin needs extra attention as soon as dry skin season is upon us.
Jules Birch, developer of Beauty, said: “Most women would agree that the weather greatly affects their skin, which then has a knock-on effect on their self confidence.
“Praventin is a pure, natural ingredient that has been shown to be highly effective in reducing the unsympathetic effects of the weather around this time of year and also promoting a healthy looking complexion.”
In studies, subjects with skin problems took 0.2g of Praventin each day to achieve a noticeable difference in the texture of their skin. Each 500ml bottle of beauty contains 0.1g of Praventin to nourish skin from the inside out, banishing the dreaded winter skin.
As well as Praventin, Beauty also contains high-grade aloe vera, known for its soothing properties to further enhance the skin’s appearance.
Beauty is the latest spring water from Works With Water, the UK’s first range of waters with clinically proven benefits for health, so don’t forget to stock up on Beauty when you take cover from the weather this winter.
Beauty is available in Tesco and Morrisons stores across the UK and costs £1.29.
For further information visit www.workswithwater.co.uk or contact:
Elizabeth Murphy, Beattie Communications
Tel: 0161 932 1162
Notes to Editors:
• Praventin™ is a natural ingredient, derived from milk and created by a proprietary process that concentrates a bioactive complex from whey, rich in the lactoferrin fraction.
• Consumer studies with teenage subjects demonstrated that nutritional supplementation with Praventin™ is supportive in reducing the blemishes associated with a poor complexion, as assessed by a dermatologist.
• Acne is one of the most recognisable skin conditions affecting 85% of young adults aged 12-24 years old
Works With Water
• The Works with Water range was launched in 2006 by founder Jules Birch and is now sold in selected stores of Tesco, Morrisons & Booths
• WWW works in partnership with global ingredients specialists DKSH who are experts in the field of ingredients and nutrition
• WWW is the only spring water range delivering clinically proven health benefits across digestive, bowel, bone, heart and skin health
• The waters within the range, which deliver fibre, calcium absorption and prebiotic benefits, contain varying formulations of Beneo™ – which is a natural ingredient containing inulin and oligofructose
• 120/80 is the UK’s only spring water to contain dairy peptides which are clinically proven to reduce blood pressure when consumed as part of a healthy diet
• All the waters in the range are preservative-free, sugar free, naturally flavoured, and are suitable for vegetarians, diabetics, coeliacs and pregnant women
• 2009 will see WWW introduce multipacks into its range in direct response to consumers who are seeing the clear health benefits of drinking the waters each day
For more information about the range visit www.workswithwater.co.uk
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Beattie Communications (Manchester) in the following categories: Health, Women's Interest & Beauty, Food & Drink, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.