17th September 2008 – Online company Darling & Darling (http://www.darlinganddarling.com) has come up with a cost effective but thoughtful Christmas gift which produce real results. solution – the chance to capture a memory.
The company sells a range of stylish, unusual products that help preserve those important memories that can quickly be forgotten in life’s everyday bustle.
“Can you remember what your child’s first word was? The stresses of day-to-day living sometimes stop us appreciating & recording these moments” says Coral Garlick, founder of Darling & Darling. “No money can buy back these moments so what more special a gift can you give than the chance for someone to capture their special memories”
• IOU vouchers – create your own special memories by giving a child (or adult) one or all of our vouchers. Choose from a range of ideas such as; have a boogie disco at home, stay up late, go to the cinema, go ice skating, have a midnight feast. £10 for the pack of 50 vouchers. There are enough vouchers & ideas for the whole family, so thats Christmas sorted this year! Make the gift even more special by recording the day in a journal (From £22) which you can add to over the years.
• Christmas yearbook – record Christmas memories over the years, who was there & what they did with photos, two pages for each year. £22
• Christmas playpack – with their own camera & special book children love filling in all about their Christmas, it will give them something to treasure in years to come £17.99
Other christmas gift ideas:
• Make Hand or Footprints with our paint & ink wipes to use as gifts. Make your own gifts or choose from ours from £2.99.
• Photobooks, albums and journals: choose a favourite image to be used as the cover of a stylish photo album, address book or journal. Make the gift even more personal by filling it with special photos or notes – perfect for tracking a year in the life of your child, the build up to a wedding or a compilation of images from someone’s life. Priced from £39
• Life plan journals ‘I am going to be a rockstar & this is my plan’ ‘I am going to marry into money & this is my plan’ – the perfect stocking filler at £9.99
• Keepsake box : fill a box with special memories & trinkets that can be added to over the years from £20
• Fingerprint jewellery : use your or your child’s fingerprint to create personal jewellery like cuff links, charm bracelets or necklaces. Priced from £35
• Canvas artwork: use special photographs taken during the year to be enlarged into a canvas portrait or a montage of images. Priced from £55
• Artwork jewellery & rugs: use your child’s art as the design inspiration for hand crafted pieces of jewellery or stylish rugs. Priced from £125
About Darling & Darling
Darling&Darling was set up in 2007 by Coral Garlick, mum of four. Having spent years as a professional children’s photographer in London, she realised the need to offer a broader range of products and services to capture memories. Darling & Darling continues to specialise in upmarket, yet affordable, children’s photography but now acts as the ‘home of memories’, providing an extensive collection of beautiful products to help preserve special moments.
For further information and high resolution images, please contact:
Tel: 07775 686505
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Darling and Darling in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.