Further to reports in the news today that Ruth Kelly is stepping down from her government post, we ask: can mums have it all? 1 in 5 mums in the UK feel that they struggle to give their baby a good routine every night due to late working hours. Source: Pampers Baby-Dry survey.
Forget teething – are skin problems keeping your baby up at night? 35% of mums with babies aged between 6 - 30 months said that their baby suffers from recurring skin problems, with 1 in 10 mums saying their baby’s sleep is often affected by the condition of their skin. Source: Pampers Baby-Dry survey.
Expert advice on how to help protect your baby’s skin to help them sleep better at night from the Pampers Baby-Dry Developmental and Health Psychologist Maggie Redshaw:
• Having a bedtime routine which babies can recognise is important and so songs, stories and a quiet time together after a bath, change and a feed can reassure and help both parents and babies to feel more comfortable and relaxed and ready for sleep.
• In the first few weeks babies don’t need to be bathed every day – just topping and tailing will suffice on some days
• Nappy rash is no fun for you or your baby: using unscented wipes; washing with ordinary water at bath time; changing nappies frequently; and having ‘time out’ with no nappy on at all will help
• When babies experience discomfort this can affect the way in which they settle to sleep and they may wake more at night, so making sure they are comfortable is key
• Finally, using a quality nappy, like Pampers Baby-Dry is very important to ensure your baby is comfortable and that their skin is protected.
New Pampers Baby-Dry nappies come complete with Baby Guard Balm which helps to protect babies’ skin with a thin layer of balm. The nappy locks moisture away for up to 12 hours to ensure babies stay comfortable and dry throughout the whole night.
This survey was conducted on 1,008 mums across England with babies aged between 6 – 30 months by Mums Views on behalf of Pampers Baby-Dry nappies.
Images, case studies and regional statistics are available upon request.
For further information please contact:
Tel: 020 7395 7084
Tel: 020 7395 7069
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of FleishmanHillard Fishburn in the following categories: Health, Women's Interest & Beauty, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.