EAS is proud to host
‘Nicole Cooke’s Essential Ingredients for Cycling Success’
On October 15, 2008
Central London - 2.30-5.00pm
Olympic Gold Medal Winner Nicole Cooke has firmly put women’s road racing on the map. Now EAS - Nicole Cooke’s long standing sports nutrition partner - invites you to put the following questions and more to her in person at this reception
• How does Nicole see the immediate future for cycling and cyclists?
• What are the key ingredients for cycling success in terms of the bike, training and nutrition?
• What must be done to ensure young, fresh talent is brought to the fore for 2012?
• What can aspiring amateur and professional cyclists learn from Nicole?
• Where will Nicole herself go from here having won the ultimate sporting accolade at just 25?
• See the bike on which she won the Olympic Gold Medal
• Discover the essential ingredients needed to create this Olympic champion:
- The training
- The specialised bike
- The all-important sports nutrition that powers the passion
Meet fellow cyclists and EAS ambassadors
- Kate Betts, downhill mountain bike racer
- Avril Swan, time trialist and triathlete
• Try for yourself the EAS sports nutrition that has fuelled Nicole’s outstanding success in national, international and world championships for the last four years
* If you wish to attend, please email Katherine@prworkshop.co.uk with the subject Nicole Cooke Press Reception and I shall send the venue address details by return.
PLEASE KINDLY NOTE: THIS EVENT IS FOR MEMBERS OF THE PRESS ONLY
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of PR Workshop in the following categories: Health, Sport, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.