My Greener Home™ the website that saves you money AND saves the environment can save you more money this Christmas. How many of us have heard of energy saving devices and thought we ought to look in it? Now you can – and save money into the bargain with My Greener Home™.
Have you run out of ideas for presents this Christmas? What about saving money and the planet with My Greener Home™ - look at our ‘specials’ on offer at www.mygreenerhome.co.uk Prices start at £2.99 and the website stocks the widest range of environmentally-friendly money-saving products for both the home and garden. With the Powersafer PSX, your TVs and computers will be switched off automatically even in standby mode. You can save 10% on your annual household bill, and extend the life of your electrical goods by an extra 15%, all for only £19.90.
Or what about our new product - the Eco Showerdrop - priced at £11.95? What is it? The Eco Showerdrop helps you stop wasting water and energy in the shower, saving you as much as £180 each year. The Eco Showerdrop uses a digital display to show you the amount of water your shower is using, and tells you when you have reached the recommended 35 litres of water.
My Greener Home™ helps buyers reduce their bills and their impact on the environment. The four main product areas are:
1. Energy saving (reduce your heating bill and electricity usage)
2. Water saving (either by using less water, or by reusing rain or grey water)
3. Recycling (compost bins and rubbish compactors)
4. Lifestyle (wind-up radios, MP3 players and baby products)
Edwin Lloyd, Founder of My Greener Home™, commented: ‘Follow the growing number of people buying through My Greener Home™, and you will save money and reduce your carbon footprint. Visit our site to see how we can help you.’
Enquiries +44 20 8133 9002
Enquiries T: +44 20 8133 9002
My Greener Home™ was founded in December 2007 by Edwin, formerly head of global telecoms hedge funds at Norges Bank Investment Management, part of the Norwegian Central Bank. Edwin was brought up "free range" on a farm in Sussex. He had a father who enjoyed the beauty of nature, appreciated the importance of family, and marketed a product he loved and believed in. This rubbed off on Edwin. Fortunately Edwin's 40th birthday was marked not by a quick dash into midlife crisis, but by a leisurely stroll around the garden and a stop to think. With thought, care and bitten nails he turned his back on his city job. He discovered the UK lacked a single website selling credible energy and water saving products demanded by the consumer. Driven further by the advent of family life and the awakening of society's eco-conscience "My Greener Home" was born.
• Few people now disagree with the view that humans are damaging the environment and causing climate change. The problem is that free market economics fail to limit climate-damaging emissions because polluters do not have to pay for the damage they cause.
• Now in the field of business and commerce Governments implement policies that apply a principle of "the polluter pays". However an effect of this is a read-across into every day life: consumers get the idea that cutting their carbon footprint and going green will cost them money.
• This is wrong. Indeed, for the average consumer and householder the opposite is actually true. Investing time and money in cutting your carbon footprint and reducing your impact on the environment will actually save you money. Reducing your electricity and gas usage will cut your utility bills. This both reduces your carbon footprint and saves you money.
• The same situation exists with water usage. If your home is on a water meter (and we recommend this as the cost savings of metered water over fixed rate payments can be substantial) then saving water saves you money. It also reduces the impact you have on the environment.
My Greener Home was set up to help consumers achieve these aims: savings on bills and cutting the impact on the environment. All of the products on this site have been chosen to cut utility bills or offer an ethical alternative to existing products. By buying these products the impact the consumer has on the earth is reduced.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Cassleton Elliott in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Men's Interest, Health, Leisure & Hobbies, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Environment & Nature, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.