Expert advice from Rowena Howell, Marketing Manager at Halo Furniture
Top tips to utilise your dining table this Christmas
“Tis the season to be jolly” and here are my top tips to make the most out of your dining table this Christmas, bringing friends and family together to enjoy the festive season.
· If you haven’t already, invest in a quality hardwearing table which will not only stand the test of time but also lend itself to a range of lifestyle needs – try an extendable table for flexibility
· Use the table space to prepare for your Christmas by wrapping up presents and spend a relaxing afternoon writing all your Christmas cards
· Now you have a table to accommodate the whole family offer to take on the Christmas feast this year and give mum a rest.
Beautifully decorate the table with personalised name cards and a fresh flower centre piece adding a warm festive feel to the room
· Take time to gather the family round for meal times at least three times a week and enjoy quality time together
· Invite your friend’s rounds for some festive fun and host a quiz around the table. It’s a cheap alternative to going out and will be a fun way to spend together in a hectic season
· Make time for partners, as at Christmas time it’s easy to forget romance. Cook your favourite meal, light some candles and talk about your treasured Christmas memories
· Fill the season with fun by using your dining table as a place for inspiration, creation and enjoyment. Use the space to make Christmas decorations with the kids, play board games or write a letter to Santa
· Go all Bridget Jones and invite everyone round for a post Christmas gathering and host a ‘turkey curry buffet’
· Top the season off by holding a night to remember on New Years Eve. Make a statement with a champagne reception and hire a personal chef to cook an elegant five course meal for you and your friends
For further information on Halo, please visit www.haloliving.com or call 0161 923 0500.
For further press information, please contact Charlotte Booth or Verity Hudson on 01274722552 or email email@example.com
Note to editors:
Furniture specialists, Halo is re-evaluating its range to provide a striking new offering to coax the family back into the dining room and re-ignite the heart of the home.
Hardwearing, made from solid wood and available in nibbed, antique and limed oak the Parquet dining table is a worthy lifestyle investment set to create a statement. Its unusual eye catching design is created from geometric mosaics of wood, a finish popular in the Edwardian times and combined with Halo’s contemporary design offers timeless chic.
The Parquet table is an impressive piece that seamlessly extends from 150cm to a remarkable 260cm, capable of seating up to 12 people and effortlessly facilitating family dining, dinner parties and Christmas and New Year celebrations. This unusual, solid table will last for decades providing a surface to eat, play, socialise and create lasting memories.
Adding a new dimension to home dining the 150cm square Parquet tall table is a true statement item. Standing one metre from the ground requiring barstool seating, it features a chunky slab wood that also lends itself to socialising, entertaining and family dining.
The Parquet table can be used as stand-alone piece or can each be complemented with its matching mirror, sideboard, console, coffee table and lamp table.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Approach PR in the following categories: Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Food & Drink, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.