LAVERÉ, the premium anti-ageing skincare line from the creators of pioneering natural cosmetics brand lavera, re-launches with an ultra luxurious new look and four systems - Hydro (for skin 25+), Intensive (for skin 35+) and Solution (for skin 45+) for the face, and Body Effect for the body. Packed with innovative, skin-loving organic and natural ingredients to suit skin’s changing needs as it ages, the products unite 100% certified natural cosmetics with 100% high-tech anti-ageing ingredients, and 100% luxury.
The 9-product, BDIH certified (1) Hydro system delivers effective 24 hour energising and moisturising care for skin 25-35, when the tell-tale signs of laughter lines and small wrinkles begin to show and skin needs rehydrating. In user trials (2), over 85% of women reported visible improvements in the appearance of their skin after using LAVERÉ Hydro products for 3 weeks.
The key active is Hyaluronic Acid (HA), a wonder ingredient known as ‘nature’s moisturiser’ for its incredible moisturising benefits which leave skin loking and feeling soft and invigorated. HA, together with collagen is vital for maintaining skin’s structure. It nourishes and hydrates the collagen helping to retain a youthful and fresh appearance. Other active ingredients include water lily extract, aloe vera juice and a fruit acid complex of organic apricot, pomegranate and mango. The LAVERÉ Hydro line comprises:
Cleansing and toning:
* Energy Cleanser (2-phase cleansing mousse - £13.50 / 50 ml)
* Energy Peel (exfoliating gel - £21 / 30 ml)
* Energy Splash (facial toning spray - £13.50 / 50 ml)
* Energy Lift (moisturising gel - £59 / 25 ml)
* Energy Sensation (moisturising cream - £35 / 50 ml)
* Energy Teint (tinted moisturising cream in soft bronze or cool beige - £35 / 30 ml)
* Energy Effect (gel facial mask - £35 / 30 ml)
* Energy Cool Eye (eye gel roll-on - £27.50 / 7 ml)
The inspiration for LAVERÉ came from Klara Ahlers (3), a life-long devotee of natural cosmetics who in 1988 opened the first specialist shop in Germany for natural cosmetics. Klara’s vision was to bridge the gap between niche and natural, and mainstream luxury brands without compromising on efficacy, ingredients or packaging appearance, and so LAVERÉ (meaning ‘golden truth’) was born.
LAVERÉ will be available from Autumn/Winter 2008 at department stores and high-end organic stores, and by mail order. Call 01557 870568 or visit www.lavere.co.uk
(1) The BDIH is Germany’s certifying body for natural cosmetics - see www.bdih.co.uk. Products bearing the BDIH seal of approval use natural ingredients e.g. high-quality plant-based oils, fats and waxes, herbal extracts, floral waters or essential oils and aromatherapy fragrances, obtained wherever possible from controlled biological cultivation, or controlled biological wild collection. No organic-synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrance, ethoxylated raw materials, silicon, paraffin or other mineral oil derivatives are used.
(2) Application tests conducted on 30 women with an average age of 33 over 3 weeks using LAVERÉ exclusively
(3) Klara Ahlers is joint Managing Director of laverana GmbH with Thomas Haase who founded the company in 1987.
LAVERÉ is manufactured in Germany by laverana GmbH, and distributed in the UK by Pravera Ltd
Media enquiries: Tracey Hollom, Vert PR. Tel: 01925 210 349 / 07899 964 641 Email: email@example.com
Image library: available to download at www.imageloft.co.uk or on request from Vert PR
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Vert PR in the following categories: Health, Women's Interest & Beauty, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.