For immediate release
Top Six Ways HR Decision Makers Can Transform Short-Term Adversity into Long-Term Advantage
With the global economy in freefall, major investments under review and demand for sourcing and outsourcing likely to rise sharply, HR decision makers in all business sectors will need new strategies to operate within a recessionary climate.
Leading sourcing advisory firm EquaTerra highlights some ways to reduce operating costs, and ensure that you and your organisation are well prepared to weather the brewing economic storm:
- Save substantially on back office functions: Find quick wins to lower cost and increase value
- Postpone major IT investments: instead work to find alternative ways to address the organisational challenges that these IT investments were supposed to solve, (for example: centralisation or Business Process Outsourcing).
- Make the most of your team: acquiring the right talent will remain a focus for HR organisations, as they look to recruit and retain people who will add real value and see them through the tough times
- Engage with key stakeholders in your organisation to understand what is important to them. Use this to prioritise what programmes will survive on the capital available
- Be clear about what you expect from your team and service providers. Where they are not performing, communicate this and agree on how things can be improved
- Understand that it is turning into a ‘buyers’ market and that the right capabilities can be found at a better price. Use this to leverage your situation with service providers
Bill Thomas, Managing Director; HR Practice EquaTerra (EU & Asia Pacific) is available for interview on this topic.
EquaTerra (www.EquaTerra.com) is a leading sourcing advisory firm.
To schedule an interview with Bill Thomas, please contact:
Public Relations (EquaTerra EU and Asia Pacific)
T: 020 7347 5156
M: 07702 915 968
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Equaterra Europe Ltd in the following categories: Education & Human Resources, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.