With a number of surveys indicating consumers are planning to cut back on Christmas spending, Envirofone.com, the online mobile recycling platform, offers tips for finding that extra cash to help fund the festive period.
1. Recycle your old mobile – There are around 80 million unused mobile phones lying around in UK homes. Go and hunt your old phone out from that desk drawer and trade it in at www.envirofone.com and then wait for your cheque to arrive in the post. By far the easiest and quickest way to making a bit of extra cash.
2. Shop online for the best bargains – As a rule of thumb you can generally find cheaper goods online. It’s also a lot easier on your feet to shop around! Try using one of the so called “Shopbots”, such as Kelkoo or Pricerunner, to help you find the best deals.
3. Recycle old presents – It’s happened to us all, you’ve been given a present in the past that’s nice enough, but have never used it, now it’s probably sitting in the bathroom cabinet. These can make great stocking fillers; just make sure you remember who it was that gave it to you in the first place to avoid embarrassment!
4. Make your presents – In a flash back to the thrifty forties, making presents can be a fun and more personal alternative to spending lots on gifts. Give life to your inner creativity and make a personalised photo album, paint a picture or bake a favoured dessert.
5. Good old fashioned saving – Forego a few Friday nights out and save up for Christmas shopping. Saving is a principle we have all but lost touch with, but as credit becomes harder to get hold of, it’s worth reacquainting yourself with the concept!
Press Contact: Kate Macnamara / 0161 876 5522 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Envirofone.com is a part of the Eazyfone Group, leaders in the collection, recycling and re-use of mobile phones and their components. Envirofone.com enables consumers to make money from old mobile phones. Consumers can discover how much their old phone is worth and then trade it in using the online trading platform. To find out more visit the web site at www.envirofone.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Gyro: in the following categories: Personal Finance, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.