You’re busy. You have a ‘to do’ list which is as long as your arm. But somehow you manage to get through everything apart from those last few items which are actually the most important: things like sorting out your life goals and polishing up your self confidence. Okay, these aren’t the sort of items which you can buy in a supermarket but for anyone looking for answers in a hurry, the new book by renowned therapist Tricia Woolfrey, 21 Ways & 21 Days to the Life You Want, will give you a step by step guide on how to sort out your life in double quick time.
Tricia Woolfrey says “I think G.A.S. exists in epidemic proportions. There are so many people who say that they want things to be different but they just continue with the same old grind, not moving forward. There’s no use saying that your social life is boring or that you’re in a dead-end job if you can’t be bothered to do anything about it. There’s an easy way out of this common trap and the first step is to simply decide you want to do something about it and then take actions: this book will help you determine what those actions will be. They say it takes just 21 days to make a new habit or break an old one and my book focuses on generating a new empowering belief that will support you in creating the life you want. My clients tell me that once they’ve taken the first step they feel energised and motivated and everything becomes easier.
“Among my clients, over 70% wanted to be more confident as they felt it would make them happier, less stressed, more successful in their careers and would even give them more friends. Although many people know they are not happy with their lives, most are unclear about how to make changes, or know what they want from life. This was the inspiration for my book: to help people gain clarity over what could be a fulfilling life and help them develop the confidence and skills to do it.”
38 year old Callie Carling has gone through a lot of change in her life over the last two years with a move to a new part of London, her son leaving home to fulfil his goal of joining the army, a diagnosis of ME and a complete change of career.
Callie explains “Having completed my training as a holistic massage therapist, I needed some help in working out how I was going to market myself. It is all too easy to help other people get back on track in my line of business, forgetting about myself!
“21 Ways & 21 Days was a paper kick in the bum and just what I needed! It’s so easy to read and as a fan of keeping a journal, this book really hit the spot. I took what Tricia suggested and interpreted it for my own needs and at the end of the book, I found that the process had worked for me and the discipline of noting down what needed doing had made me get on with my life rather than feeling all at sea.
Event organiser Tara Green, 37, says “I have a great life with a happy relationship, a job I love and a foot in both my adopted country of England and in my native South Africa but somehow I felt that I was just drifting from day to day. I picked up a copy of 21 Ways & 21 Days in order to give myself a goal in life and was impressed that it wasn’t about clinical goals but more about how you wanted your life to have panned out when you look back in your old age.
“I don’t usually like self-help books, which I feel are sometimes condescending but I thoroughly enjoyed this book and found it really helpful. There aren’t any lectures and the book is filled with examples from both Tricia’s life and other people’s lives so you don’t feel alone throughout the process. The helpful exercises remind you that you actually have to do something to make a change but without making you feel like you’re doing homework.
“21 Ways & 21 Days has given me a picture of my life which I can now get on and bring to life. I now feel more positive about how I want to lead my life and I have a more positive outlook on my relationship and am putting money away every month to save up for my beautiful home. I’ve got a direction and life feels a lot more satisfying as a result, I am now "smiling all the way from the inside". Thank you Tricia”.
The 21 Ways are simple yet effective ways of achieving a strong sense of sense through some easy-to-use techniques to help you live your life more richly. With chapters on work-life balance, nurturing friendships, developing confidence, better relationships and achieving more in less time, 21 Ways & 21 Days to the Life You Want covers all the areas in our daily lives which we need to develop to have the most fulfilling life we can.
- ends -
For further press information, interview requests, book samples, images and media appointments, please contact:
Philippa Taylor, Grand Union PR Ltd
01442 824844/07866 480700
Notes to Editors:
- Tricia Woolfrey is a highly experienced therapist, coach, hypnotherapist, trainer and author with a background in Human Resources who practices in Surrey and Harley Street, London. She works in a wide variety of areas including self-confidence, anxiety, depression, anger management, stress management, assertiveness, leadership, phobias and weight management, including a weight loss programme called The Only Weigh ®.
- Whilst working in HR (a career spanning 25 years), she became a Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming which fuelled her interest in hypnotherapy. She is qualified as an advanced Hypnotherapist and Psychotherapist, and uses numerous techniques including Cognititive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Emotional Freedom Therapy (EFT), Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR) and psychometric profiling. She is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, a member of the British Institute of Hypnotherapy, a member of the Association of the Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy and a Master Practitioner with the National Centre for Eating Disorders.
- She is also the author of two books:
- 21 Ways & 21 Days to the Life You Want – Clarity, Inspiration and Tools to Help You Live Your Best Life
- Think Positive, Feel Good – a Workbook to Transform your Thinking.
The books are £15 and £12, respectively and are available from www.pw-hypnotherapy.co.uk and from www.amazon.co.uk.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Grand Union PR in the following categories: Men's Interest, Health, Women's Interest & Beauty, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.