The winners of the 8th annual AlljobsUK National Online Recruitment Awards (NORA’s) have now been announced and were presented at the exclusive Orchid Bar in London’s West End last week. The main sponsor was Jobg8, who also presented the award for Best Regional Job Site.
With over 400 attendees from the professional recruitment sector, employers, and the UK's leading job boards, the event was a fantastic celebration of the very best in online recruitment.
The ceremony kicked off with a presentation by the CEO of Fish4Jobs, Joe Slavin, who was introduced by Dan McGuire of Broadbean. Joe reflected on winning the main award last year, and the challenging year ahead for the industry.
The awards presentations followed, whose sponsors included Actonomy, UK Recruiter, Zeel Solutions, Cash Simply, CV-Library, People Compare.co.uk, 1Job.co.uk, Recruitment Consultant, Trysis Recruitment Software and Jobg8.
Job G8 is a new system for attracting more candidates to job adverts on any recruitment website, and has been developed by Jobserve founder Robbie Cowling. Robbie Cowling, the CEO of JobG8, was present to deliver the award for best Regional Job Site to S1 Jobs.
The awards are voted for by jobseekers and judged by a panel of professional judges from across the industry.
The following award winners were announced:
1. Best Generalist Job Site – Totaljobs (sponsored by Actonomy)
2. Best Specialist Job Site – CW jobs (sponsored by UK Recruiter)
3. Best Regional Job Site – s1jobs (sponsored by Jobg8)
4. Best National Recruitment Agency Website – Advanced Resource Managers (sponsored by Zeel Solutions)
5. Best Small Recruitment Agency Website – McCarthy Recruitment (sponsored by Cash Simply)
6. Best Employer’s Website (recruitment) – Innocent Drinks (sponsored by CV-Library)
7. Best Online Recruitment Section by a Consumer Publication – The Guardian (sponsored by People Compare.co.uk)
8. Best Online Recruitment Section by a Trade Publication – The Grocer (sponsored by 1Job.co.uk – Job Search Engine)
9. Best Employment Advice Website – Monster (sponsored by Recruitment Consultant Magazine)
10. Best Newcomer / Innovation in Online Recruitment – Linkedin Jobs (sponsored by Trysis Recruitment Software)
AlljobsUK would like to pay tribute to the sponsors, and in particular to the main sponsor Job G8. Without the support of these sponsors, who themselves are major players in the UK recruitment industry, an event like this simply could not be produced.
The Media Partners for the event are Recruitment Consultant Magazine.
Photographs and Video of the event can be viewed at:
About NORA - National Online Recruitment Awards (NORA)
AlljobsUK.com, the only comprehensive online portal to every recruitment resource in the UK, are hosting the eighth annual National Online Recruitment Awards (NORA). Nominations are invited from the 21st July, and the Finalists will be announced on the 29th September. The Winners will be revealed
on Thursday 13th November.
Stephen O’Donnell, Organiser and Chair of NORAs judging panel.
Stephen O’Donnell – www.alljobsUK.com, stephen@alljobsUK.com 0870 746 0400
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of 1Job.co.uk in the following categories: Business & Finance, Education & Human Resources, Computing & Telecoms, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.