Superbreak, the leading short break holiday company, has announced plans to expand its overseas accommodation network, after managing to book 100,000 travellers onto its overseas accommodation programme in the last year. A new target of 115,000 has been set for the next 12 months, up to the end of September 2009.
Superbreak's 2008/09 programme features new destinations including Brisbane in Australia, Auckland in New Zealand, Fez in Morocco and Palm Springs and Washington DC in the United States. More than 300 new hotels and additional excursions are also included in the programme.
The new brochure from Superbreak covers more than 1500 properties in 200 locations across both short and long haul, including hotels in Paris and hotels in London. A further 300 properties will be available online for agents to sell.
Almost 200 properties are new to Superbreak for 2008/09. The mix of properties on offer is now 70% cities, including hotels in Edinburgh, Prague, Rome and other popular European destinations and the other 30% are beach properties, 25% of which are self catering. All inclusive options are also to be offered.
Sales director for Superbreak, Ian Mounser said: "As an operator that has been working closely with agents for over 25 years, we definitely represent a strongly trusted supplier of overseas accommodation in the current climate."
He added: "This year we've concentrated hard on redefining the mix of properties we offer and this is the second year that we have combined both our beach and city products and we now feature accommodation, excursions, transfers and attractions worldwide.
"With 78% of our overseas programme being three or four star properties, we cater particularly well for the middle market looking for great value."
Superbreak is the internet division of Superbreak Mini Holidays Limited, the market leader for short breaks and hotels in York and throughout the UK. Superbreak is part of Holiday Break plc, a publicly quoted leisure company whose share price can be found in most major UK newspapers, or at Holidaybreak.com.
Based in York, England, Superbreak specialises in booking 2-5 star hotel accommodation throughout Britain for the leisure traveller. Superbreak holds allocations of rooms at all hotels and can make bookings up to and on the day of departure.
Today over 1.5 million customers enjoy short breaks from Superbreak which include theatre breaks, theme park and attraction breaks and luxury breaks
Superbreak Mini Holidays
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of pr-sending-enterprises in the following categories: Travel, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.