One leading high street retailer is proving that it is possible to beat the credit crunch this Christmas by bagging a range of perfect presents for all the family for less than £150.
Buy, sell and loan store Cash Generator stocks a wide range of Christmas gifts, starting from as little as 25p! With a bit of savvy shopping, it’s possible to buy something to please everyone for an average family of seven for a pocket pleasing £130.51!
We challenged one shopper to take the Cash Generator credit crunch Christmas challenge. Here’s what she selected:
• A stylish DAB Digital Radio, just £11.99, for mum so she can listen to the Archers or sing along to festive songs while preparing Christmas dinner
• A Games Console, from £14.99, and FIFA game for just 59p for Dad so that he can slope off and indulge his inner child while avoiding the washing up!
• A Freeview Box, from £14.99, for Gran to ensure she is set for the digital switchover and doesn’t miss one episode of Cash in the Attic
• An iPod, from £24.99 and speakers from only £2.99, for a younger sister dreaming of marrying Mark Owen
• An electric guitar for a ‘rock god’ teenage brother from £19.99
• A bike, just £14.99, for a young nephew and a Dora the Explorer doll from £24.99 for a niece
Total spend £130.51
A saving of £600 when compared to other high street retailers
With great presents wrapped and ready under the tree, the fun doesn’t stop there. Gather the entire family together in front of the TV after Christmas dinner to watch a film with TVs from only £19.99, DVD players from £2.99 and DVDs from as little as 25p.
Established in 1994, Cash Generator is the UK’s leading buy, sell and loan store offering a top quality selection of pre-owned, brand new and graded items for sale as well as instant cash for goods and a host of highly competitive financial services such as currency exchange and cheque cashing.
Cash Generator currently has over 80 stores throughout England, Scotland and Wales, both company owned and on a franchisee basis, and pledges to offer simple, straightforward services at some of the best rates on the high street.
For further information, please contact Gemma Fitzmaurice or Amy Watson at Mere PR
Tel: 0161 929 8700 or Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Mere PR in the following categories: Children & Teenagers, Leisure & Hobbies, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.