LAVERÉ, the premium anti-ageing skincare line from the creators of pioneering natural cosmetics brand lavera, relaunches with an ultra luxurious new look and four systems - Hydro (ages 25+), Intensive (ages 35+) and Solution (ages 45+) for the face, and Body Effect for the body. Packed with innovative, skin-loving organic ingredients and natural essential oils to suit skin’s changing needs through the years, the products unite 100% certified natural cosmetics with 100% high-tech anti-ageing ingredients, and 100% luxury.
The 6-product, BDIH certified (1) Body Effect line delivers effective 24 hour restorative and moisturising care to help maintain a younger, firmer figure. In user trials (2), more than 90% of women reported visible improvements in appearance after using the products for 3 weeks.
The key actives are seaweed extracts which actively stimulate the skin and improve the condition of the connective tissue. This in turn stimulates blood circulation to help purify the tissue and tauten the skin. Other actives such as mineral salt extracts, Flor de Sal (sea salt), caffeine and rusco components also stimulate the micro circulation. The salts are particularly key since they open up skin pores allowing the active components of the seaweed to enter the skin’s outer layer. Uplifting essences of orange, grapefruit, lime and lemongrass help to refine the appearance of the skin. The LAVERÉ Body Effect line comprises:
Body care with anti-cellulite effect:
* Active Body Scrub (firming body scrub - £27.50 / 100g)
* Active Control (firming body lotion - £27.50 / 150 ml)
* Active Silhouette (refining oil spray - £39 / 50 ml)
* Active Shower (intensive shower cream - £19.50 - 150 ml)
* Active Care (intensive body cream - £49 / 150 ml)
* Active Protection (intensive hand cream, SPF 5 - £19.50 / 75 ml)
The inspiration for LAVERÉ came from Klara Ahlers (3), a life-long devotee of natural cosmetics who in 1988 opened the first specialist shop in Germany for natural cosmetics. Klara’s vision was to bridge the gap between niche and natural, and mainstream luxury brands without compromising on efficacy, ingredients or packaging appearance, and so LAVERÉ (meaning ‘golden truth’) was born.
LAVERÉ will be available from Autumn/Winter 2008 from department stores and high-end organic stores, online and by mail order. Call 01557 870568 or visit www.lavere.co.uk
(1) The BDIH is Germany’s certifying body for natural cosmetics - see www.bdih.co.uk. Products bearing the BDIH seal of approval use natural ingredients e.g. high-quality plant-based oils, fats and waxes, herbal extracts, floral waters or essential oils and aromatherapy fragrances, obtained wherever possible from controlled biological cultivation, or controlled biological wild collection. No organic-synthetic dyes, synthetic fragrance, ethoxylated raw materials, silicon, paraffin or other mineral oil derivatives are used.
(2) Application tests conducted on 30 women with an average age of 39 over 3 weeks using LAVERÉ exclusively
(3) Klara Ahlers is joint Managing Director of laverana GmbH with Thomas Haase who founded the company in 1987.
LAVERÉ is manufactured in Germany by laverana GmbH, and distributed in the UK by Pravera Ltd
Media enquiries: Tracey Hollom, Vert PR. Tel: 01925 210 349 / 07899 964 641 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Images: available to download at www.imageloft.co.uk or on request from Vert PR
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Vert PR in the following categories: Health, Women's Interest & Beauty, Environment & Nature, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.