With so many different styles of lingerie available today it’s hardly surprising that Men have trouble choosing Bras, Knickers & Lingerie.
Carol Tromans, Owner of Lingerie Advice website BreastTalk.co.uk, says, “We have lots of men asking us to help them choose the right lingerie for their partners. It is getting tricky with so many styles. How many men know what a demi bra or triangle bra is? Our website tries to help out by offering lots of ways men can contact us including a personal shopper service. Over the years we’ve helped 100’s of men find the right lingerie for their partner”.
There are a few things to remember when buying lingerie for your partner and BreastTalk.co.uk has compiled a top 10.
1) Remember your partner is NOT a porn star so open crotch knickers are out for Xmas.
2) Totally see-thru undies are not what she wants on Xmas day. Sheer styles are fine but leave see-thru for another time.
3) Try not to get anything too lacy. A little lace is fine but not too much.
4) Bright reds are out. There are so many colours & patterns to choose from so don’t go for whore-red!!
5) If buying a bra spend the extra money for matching knickers. Your partner will love this as it shows some extra thought.
6) Find out what styles of knickers she likes the best. Some women hate thongs even if you love them!
7) Very important. Get the right size. Go routing though your partner’s underwear draw, find her favourite bra & knickers and note the size. If she catches you looking at her undies then come clean about what you are doing, otherwise you’ll come over as having a strange fetish.
8) Don’t just look at Bras & Knickers. There are lots of lovely styles of underwear available including babydolls, camisole sets, corsets and a lot more.
9) Keep it simple. If in doubt about the 3 foot long tassels then don’t buy it. Stick to traditional styles and an elegant & seductive look.
10) Let your partner wear it for a while before ripping it off!!
BreastTalk.co.uk have lots of ways to help you find the best lingerie this Xmas. There’s a full lingerie style guide to let you know about all the different styles available plus lots of suggestions on the Xmas Gift Ideas Page.
BreastTalk.co.uk has been running for over 5 years and offers lingerie advice, information and shopping to women and men in the UK and all over the world. We have one of the largest online forums that get women together to help each other out on lingerie and breast related subjects.
The direct web link to the Mens Guide is: http://www.breasttalk.co.uk/features/mens_guide.asp
The direct web link to the styles guide is:
The direct link to the Xmas Gift page is:
Any journalists are welcome to use this press release in their work as long as the following web link is included and due credit is given.
For information please contact either:
Carol Tromans on 07970 339 602 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Jon Tromans on 07817 851 477 or email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of BreastTalk.co.uk in the following categories: Men's Interest, Women's Interest & Beauty, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.