N.B For more recipes and high-res images, please contact Kate on 020 7553 3700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bernard Matthews Farms has just launched a new range of healthier frozen turkey products called Big Green Tick. Made from 100% British turkey meat, low in saturated fat and with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, the Big Green Tick Range is simple, delicious and nutritious food for all the family.
Bernard Matthews Farms Family Turkey Burgers with an Apple and Blueberry Relish
Prep time: 15 mins
4 Big Green Tick Turkey Burgers
4 soft burger baps, halved
1 curly lettuce
For the relish:
1 red onion, chopped
45ml/ 3tbsp olive oil
1 Golden Delicious apple, peeled, cored and diced
15ml/1tbsp apple juice
10ml/ 2tsp cider vinegar
15ml/ 1tbsp granulated sugar
125g/4oz fresh blueberries
1. To make the relish, heat the olive oil in a small pan, add the onion and soften for 5 minutes.
2. Add the diced apple, apple juice vinegar and sugar and cook for 3-4 minutes.
3. Remove from the heat, stir in the blueberries and cool.
4. Grill the Big Green Tick Turkey Burgers, following pack directions.
5. Toast the burger buns, spread with mayonnaise, then layer with lettuce and blueberry relish.
6. Serve with potato wedges or curly fries and a mixed green salad.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of DSA in the following categories: Women's Interest & Beauty, Food & Drink, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.