Working in an upmarket gift shop gave Elizabeth Sweeney the idea for I Chose it, a brilliant new website aimed at giving men the chance to buy Gifts for Women. The kind of presents they really, really want.
Elizabeth found that men would rush in at the last minute asking first for help with choosing a gift, then for it to be wrapped for them. Money was hardly ever an object – what was important was buying something (indeed, anything) quickly.
Women, on the other hand, came into the shop and sighed over the tiny bottles of expensive bath oil or pretty necklaces but wouldn’t buy them for themselves.
“This gave me the idea for a website supplying beautiful gifts for men to buy to give to the women they love,” says Elizabeth. “I set up I Chose it (www.ichoseit.co.uk), with my brother Nigel. I ran everything past him to get a male point of view, and together we came up with a selection of Jewellery, Bath Products, Homeware, Clothing and Accessories - individual luxury items that women love to wear and have in their homes.
“We sourced a lot of products locally to our homes in Sussex because we wanted to support small businesses and there is so much talent around here.
“We believe that present buying and giving should be an enjoyable and rewarding experience for everyone involved and hope the women who receive our gifts will enjoy them as much as we’ve enjoyed finding them. We also know they will love and appreciate the way each present arrives in its own beautiful gift-wrapped box, surrounded with coordinated tissue and ribbon.”
SIX TOP VALENTINE’S DAY PRESENTS
* Pretty pink lariat necklace: hang-strung, semi-precious rose quartz, clear crystal, Tibetan silver and glass beads. £50.
* Classic Russian wedding bangles: seven sterling silver bangles beautifully bound with a hollow heart charm. £75.
* Etched Moroccan rose candle: handmade in the UK, this natural wax candle is fragranced with essentials oils extracted from Moroccan rose petals, and comes in an etched glass tumbler. £18.
* Red “Love” cushion: Scandinavian-designed, this felt cushion offers the perfect sentiment for someone special. £34.
* Striped silk scarf: this stylish silk scarf comes in shades of brown, biscuit and rose pink. £35.
* Felt heart purse: perfect for every handbag. £5.
Top present buying tips:
* If you’re not absolutely sure of her size, go for accessories like gloves and scarves
* Listen to her: women always give out hints about what they want
* Buy something that’s uniquely for her, not for the whole family
* Don’t buy the same thing you bought last year, even if she loved it!
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, or to borrow samples, please call
Elizabeth Sweeney on 0845 052 9732
or email email@example.com
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of I Chose It in the following categories: Men's Interest, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.