NEW MICHELIN GUIDE GREAT BRITAIN AND IRELAND
For: National correspondents and freelancers
• Derek Bulmer, Michelin Guide Editor, Great Britain and Ireland AND
• Jean-Luc Naret, Michelin Guide Director
When: Wednesday 21 January
Venue: at interviewer’s discretion
The 2009 Michelin Guide for Great Britain and Ireland will launch next week (21 January), listing the best hotels, gastropubs, guesthouses and top Michelin-starred restaurants.
Interview Derek Bulmer, Editor of the famous red Michelin Guide, to find out:
• This year’s one, two and three star winners
• The Bib Gourmand highly recommended restaurants
• Who’s in and who’s out
• Trends in the restaurant sector
You will also have the opportunity to speak to ‘Michelin Man’, Jean-Luc Naret, the worldwide Director of Michelin Guides, who can talk about:
• The impact of Michelin Guides around the globe
• New developments
• What the future holds for the famous Red Guides
To arrange an interview, contact Ed Dawes, Nuala Ryan or Chris Brown at Seal.
Tel: 0121 616 5800 or e-mail: Michelin@seal.uk.com.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Morris & Company in the following categories: Men's Interest, Women's Interest & Beauty, Food & Drink, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.