treat that special someone to a romantic night in with LOVEFiLM
Fancy spending this Valentine’s Day curled up with Brad, Ange, or Jennifer? LOVEFiLM has all of them and more wrapped up in their Valentine’s Gift Box. As we know – staying in is the new going out – so forget about pricey restaurants and boring bouquets and treat that special someone to a romantic night in with LOVEFiLM.
The beautifully-packaged Gift Box includes a personalised voucher, a choice of one of four fabulous romantic DVDs that they’ll love – P.S. I Love You, Mamma Mia!, 27 Dresses and the classic Breakfast at Tiffany’s - or the Time Out 1000 Films to Change Your Life book - plus a £10 Threshers voucher to create the perfect night in.
The LOVEFiLM Valentine’s Gift Box is the gift that keeps on giving long after the day itself is over. Entitling your loved one to a subscription to LOVEFiLM, Europe’s leading online DVD rental and entertainment site, they can rent all of their favourite films and games from a choice of over 65,000 titles for either four, six, or 12 months.
Available online from 2nd February 2009, you don’t even have to brave the cold winter weather to get your hands on this great gift – simply visit www.lovefilm.com/gifts and it’s yours at the click of a button.
This unique gift starts from £16 for a subscription voucher, with the free DVD gift and Threshers voucher available with packages from £34 and above – all posted free via Royal Mail – so you can feel the love for far less this Valentine’s Day courtesy of LOVEFiLM.
For further information please contact the LOVEFiLM.com press office at Mischief on 020 7100 9999 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All subscriptions from £34 come with one of four romantic DVDs or the Time Out 1000 Films to Change Your Life book & Threshers voucher worth £10
4 months - £16 (2 rentals per month – 1 disc at a time)
4 months - £34 (4 rentals per month- 2 discs at a time)
4 months - £40 (4 rentals per month, DVDs & Games, – 2 discs at a time)
4 months - £48 (unlimited DVDs per month – 2 discs at a time)
6 months - £24 (2 rentals per month – 1 disc at a time)
6 months - £47 (4 rentals per month- 2 discs at a time)
6 months - £59 (4 rentals per month, DVDs & Games, – 2 discs at a time)
6 months - £74 (unlimited DVDs per month – 2 discs at a time)
12 months - £44 (2 rentals per month – 1 disc at a time)
12 months - £89 (4 rentals per month- 2 discs at a time)
12 months - £110 (4 rentals per month, DVDs & Games, – 2 discs at a time)
12 months - £128 (unlimited DVDs per month – 2 discs at a time)
• LOVEFiLM UK carries over 65,000 unique titles including games
• LOVEFiLM is Europe's leading online DVD rental subscription service with one million members and operates in the UK, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Germany
• In just over five years, LOVEFiLM has grown to become the UK’s third largest home entertainment subscription service
• LOVEFiLM UK customers have generated over 65 million film ratings and over 700,000 member reviews
• LOVEFiLM offers a range of online DVD rental options in each market. In the UK these include £3.91 a month allowing members to have 1 DVD at a time (limit of 2 per month), £7.83 for 2 DVDs at a time (limit of 4 per month), £9.78 a month for one DVD out at a time (unlimited), £12.72 for two at a time (unlimited) and £15.65 gives the option for three DVDs at a time (unlimited). These packages include unlimited DVD rental each month, free postage and no late fees
• The LOVEFiLM UK weekly newsletter reaches 700,000 members
• LOVEFiLM UK has won: British Video Association's award for the UK's Best Rental Service in 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008, the fast-growing media company Media Momentum award in 2005, 2007 and 2008, UK technology – Innovation & Growth award for Mediatech Impact of the Year 2008, Home Entertainment Week awards for Rentailer of the Year 2008 and 2007, the 2008 Fast Growth Business Award for Retail/Leisure business of the Year, awarded 2nd place in The Sunday Times Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Tech Companies 2008 – (5th in 2007), The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 2007 – Best Management Team Award and was recently a finalist in the National Customer Service Awards 2008
• The group currently works with major partners in the UK including Tesco, easy Group, CD Wow, Guardian News Media, WHSmith, Odeon and Vue Cinemas, some of whom offer a fully white-labelled service
• LOVEFiLM UK launched the first UK mass-market movie download service to its UK subscriber base in December 2005
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Mischief PR in the following categories: Men's Interest, Entertainment & Arts, Leisure & Hobbies, Women's Interest & Beauty, Media & Marketing, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.