Valentine’s Day is here once again and with shop windows turning a shade of crimson red you can’t help but think about the big night! Brits splashed out a whopping £500 million on their loved ones last year. There was also a huge boom in women’s pampering product sales proving that we really do go all out for this special day.
It’s time to snap up the perfect outfit ready for the most romantic night of the year. You have been calorie counting since the beginning of the month in order to look your best and now you can prepare with bottomless bubble baths and sumptuous facemasks.
You have spent hours getting ready and your date has just arrived. Before slipping on your shoes, use Kiwi Foot Silk to make sure you really are drop dead gorgeous from head to toe. This invisible spray contains pure natural silk and wraps your feet with an invisible silk veil to help protect from shoe friction, it’s lightly fragranced leaving your feet feeling fresh and dry with barefoot comfort (£2.99 rrsp/100ml).
We all know that familiar feeling of the burning sensation in our feet towards the end of the night. Don’t let your ‘killer’ heels rule your night; stay feeling fabulous with Kiwi Smiling Feet - a range of transparent gel cushions, specially developed to target the main pressure points on your feet, so you can enjoy your night to the full without compromising comfort and style. Now you won’t have to think twice when he asks if you want to take a romantic stroll home!
Essential for your Valentine’s night are Kiwi Smiling Feet ball of foot cushions (£3.29 rrsp), to help prevent the burning pain associated with high heels. Also in the Kiwi Smiling Feet range are cushions for your heels, in between your toes (for toe post sandals) and heel liners.
It will be your secret! Wear Kiwi Smiling Feet in your shoes this Valentine’s Day and both you and your feet will be smiling at the end of the night!
Notes to Editors
• Kiwi Smiling Feet are available nationwide at Tesco:
• Kiwi Foot Silk to help protect from shoe friction (£2.99 rrsp/100ml)
• Kiwi Smiling Feet ball of foot cushions - while wearing high-heeled shoes, helping to prevent burning pain (£3.29 rrsp)
• Kiwi Smiling Feet heel liners - in any style of closed back shoes, to prevent slipping and rubbing, and improve comfort (£3.29 rrsp)
• Kiwi Smiling Feet heel of your foot cushions - in all types of shoe for added comfort (£3.29 rrsp)
• Kiwi Smiling Feet in between your toes- to protect this sensitive area against rubbing and friction while wearing toe post sandals (£3.99 rrsp)
• Kiwi Smiling Feet Ball of Foot and Heel Liner are also available at Sainsbury’s
Please let me know if you would like samples for this and/or more information for the products mentioned.
The Bottom Line Consultancy Limited
24 Lindsey Street, Epping, Essex CM16 6RD
T 01992 579990 F 01992 579991
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of The Bottom Line Consultancy Ltd in the following categories: Health, Women's Interest & Beauty, Retail & Fashion, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.