- Leaf & Tree launches exclusive contemporary designs for inspired interiors -
Add a flash of colour or some retro chic to your home, without breaking the bank, with a unique tapestry design from Leaf & Tree Tapestry. The new range of stylish designs includes funky liquorice allsorts, minimalist tulips, nostalgic English beach huts and a depiction of seaside inspired by childhood holidays. Each design can be turned into an impressive wall hanging or fashioned into an eye-catching scatter cushion to compliment any home.
With the recession biting, more people are turning to crafting to breathe new life into their interiors. The designs, exclusive to Leaf & Tree, have been conceived with contemporary lifestyles in mind. Designer, Margaret Etherington, comments: “I wanted to create designs which could be turned into a thing of lasting beauty for the home, but which were very different to the ‘typical’ old-fashioned and over-simplistic tapestry kits people are used to seeing. These new images bring the traditional art of tapestry bang up-to-date and are ideal for enhancing interiors, without spending a fortune on expensive one-off pieces.”
• Allsorts: Nostalgic, comforting imagery makes a striking modern art statement in the town house, or sets the scene for toasted crumpets by the fire in a rural retreat
• Seaside: Reminiscent of childhood holidays that seemed to go on for ever, this beautiful design is as subtle as an Impressionist painting, yet uses only 15 different colours
• Shells: Designed to suggest the simplicity of a whitewashed cottage by the sea, ‘Shells’ evokes cool blue and grey minimalism, striped fabrics and painted wood interiors. Fresh as a coastal breeze. (also available in indigo and violet tones)
• Roses: A rich design that’s as fitting in a chic black, grey and white urban space as it is in an old country house
• Tulips: A stylish, minimal statement for a modern take on a traditional theme. Sophisticated-yet-fun, in luscious colours that demand attention. Perfect for picnics and conservatories
• Beach Huts: Soft blues, whites and purples capture this well-loved feature of the British coastline. Tranquil and enduring, no matter what the weather. Perfect for beginners
Fusing a traditional crafting technique with modern imagery, Leaf & Tree Tapestry kits cost £38 each and come complete with: a printed cotton canvas (15” by 15” when completed); Anchor wool; a tapestry needle and full printed instructions. They’re all made in England and contain only top quality materials. Each kit is packaged in a sturdy, recyclable box – making them the perfect gift.
Further designs are currently in development and will be launched later this year. All kits are exclusively available http://www.leafandtreetapestry.com.
For further information:
For all press enquiries, please contact Lesley Singleton at LS Media on 01234 752 663 / 07852 451 093 or email Lesley@lsmedia.co.uk.
High resolution photography is available upon request.
This press release was distributed by ResponseSource Press Release Wire on behalf of Playtime PR in the following categories: Leisure & Hobbies, Home & Garden, Women's Interest & Beauty, for more information visit https://pressreleasewire.responsesource.com/about.